The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

Default Is there a Doctor in the House?

A Medical Convention is in town and all the Doctors show up. People start bragging and suddenly a fight breaks out.... Who comes out Strongest/Smartest?

Doc Samson
    Dr. Druid
    Dr. Faustus
    Dr. Minerva
    Dr. Nemesis
    Dr. Octopus
    Dr. Light
    Dr. Mid-Nite
    Dr. Alchemy
    Dr. Destiny

NO DR FATES, DOOMS, ETC. These are our low to mid tiers only.

1. Who's got the highest medical level/degrees/smarts in the group?
    2. Who's got the outright Fighting skills to defeat the rest?
    3. A Guest collapses in the middle of the group, who's able to help save the person to the best of their ability?
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The Doctor not invited?

Dr Octopus is pretty up there in terms of mechanical and, honestly, strategic smarts. Is Dr Light as in the one from Megaman? He's definitely in a league of his own when it comes to robotics specifically.

I think Nemesis is probably in the top 3 in terms of broad intelligence, he's like biochemist polymath and so on.

Is Doctor Faustus the one from the Marlowe play? He was didn't have any powers of his own nor was he really notably smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    The Doctor not invited?

Dr Octopus is pretty up there in terms of mechanical and, honestly, strategic smarts. Is Dr Light as in the one from Megaman? He's definitely in a league of his own when it comes to robotics specifically.

I think Nemesis is probably in the top 3 in terms of broad intelligence, he's like biochemist polymath and so on.

Is Doctor Faustus the one from the Marlowe play? He was didn't have any powers of his own nor was he really notably smart.
    I’m assuming Dr Light is the DC villain (Arthur Light) or the DC superhero Kimiyo Hoshi.

Doctor Faustus could be either a Marvel or a DC villain.

1. Dr Mid-Nite is actually a doctor, so that helps. But then I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have Otto’s feats of swapping minds etc. and Oc Samson’s feats are also fairly decent. Dr Nemesis is also pretty hardcore doctoriness. But as an advanced Kree geneticist, I’ve got to go Minerva…

2. Dr Druid has the psychic side to play with, to which most people would be vulnerable, and Dr Light has the range game, but neither are fast enough or non-squishy enough to avoid getting their necks snapped with a superspeed smack from Doc Ock’s arms. Dr Minerva, however, who IIRC gets into fist-fights with Carol Danvers, is probably going to ignore Otto’s best shots. As, very much so, is Doc Samson. Out of those two, Dr Minerva has flight, invisibility and range game heat vision, so while she’s not as strong, she can play ‘stay away’ and keep bombarding from range or closing to strike with claws while avoiding getting hit back. And she can maybe even fly up and space-toss. I think she should be tough enough to not be taken out by a thunderclap. I’ll go with Minerva again. Unless of course you mean Dr Barbara Ann Minerva, aka Cheetah, in which case even more so.

3. I feel like if anyone is actually carrying the necessary equipment to save someone’s life, it’d be Nemesis.

Mighty Member

Doc Mid-Nite is a very good actual medical doctor that does surgery on members of the JSA and what not. I would pick him for #3.

I'm just picturing all of the Doctors (Doctor Who? Yes, the Doctor) crashing the party all wearing their Tardises (TARDI?) as powered armor because they're mad that they weren't invited.
    Power with Girl is better.