Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Really shocked Rogue name hasn't been mention in the strength category.
    Because Rogue's power of force is not mutant, it is ionic power. But evidently her level of strength is higher than that of other mutants who wield super strength.

Rogue >>>> Roberto> Gentle> Colossus> >>>>≥>>>Monet

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Really shocked Rogue name hasn't been mention in the strength category.
    Rouges strength physical is borrowed so it isn't a dominant power... But yh she is one of the most powerful mutants out there hands down

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Rouges strength physical is borrowed so it isn't a dominant power... But yh she is one of the most powerful mutants out there hands down
    Her super strength power is not borrowed ... it is permanent. and indeed it is superior in strength to the rest of the super strong mutants.
    But those powers do not count as a mutant category, but Rogue's ionic powers in strength

If we take its strength level itself.
    indeed she is the strongest physical mutant, she is a class 100 +++ something that is not even Colossus.
    But I insist, it is not only powers of a mutant nature that are coming into play.
    or Rogue's ionic force powers can play.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-04-2021 at 06:19 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Her super strength power is not borrowed ... it is permanent. and indeed it is superior in strength to the rest of the super strong mutants.
    But those powers do not count as a mutant category, but Rogue's ionic powers in strength

If we take its strength level itself.
    indeed she is the strongest physical mutant, she is a class 100 +++ something that is not even Colossus.
    But I insist, it is not only powers of a mutant nature that are coming into play.
    or Rogue's ionic force powers can play.

Rouges mutant power isn't super strength it is life force absorption..... So saying she is strongest alpha in strength when it isn't her actual power is a lie.

Synch he can use the power of anyone else no matter the level or if it's mutant or not. He was able to know how undefinable jean's powers were because he synched into them.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

As at now marvel has clarified that Polaris is not an omega level mutant and not as powerful as magneto... Trust me if she was magneto would brag about it but she isn't.... She not being omega doesn't take away from her it simply makes her feats more awe inspiring
    My point is that according to Marvel's own current definition of Omega, and how past Marvel work has said at different points that either she has the potential to surpass Magneto, is his equal (The Twelve), or already has (Genosha, albeit when Magneto was weakened), she should be considered Omega too. If the definition of Omega had conditions like "there can only be one Omega of this power" or "experience in use counts," it would be a different story. But neither is the case.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Rouges mutant power isn't super strength it is life force absorption..... So saying she is strongest alpha in strength when it isn't her actual power is a lie.

WEll its absorption powers not only include vital force absorption it has many other absorption capabilities.

As for her super strength, isn't it real? So are imaginary? WTF .... I understood the point you wanted to address only that you put it very badly, because is true its flying brick powers are not mutant in nature, they are real lol and permanent.
    and In fact right now she is the mutant with the highest super strength level.
    and that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My point is that according to Marvel's own current definition of Omega, and how past Marvel work has said at different points that either she has the potential to surpass Magneto, is his equal (The Twelve), or already has (Genosha, albeit when Magneto was weakened), she should be considered Omega too. If the definition of Omega had conditions like "there can only be one Omega of this power" or "experience in use counts," it would be a different story. But neither is the case.

Exactly by definition both Lorna and Rogue enter the Omega list .. especially Rogue who has the highest power merits with her absorption from among the xmen.

Lorna and Rogue will go in but you have to be patient, I don't think they will do it with Hickman who seems to hate the two of them and Rachel.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    WEll its absorption powers not only include vital force absorption it has many other absorption capabilities.

As for her super strength, isn't it real? So are imaginary? WTF .... I understood the point you wanted to address only that you put it very badly, because is true its flying brick powers are not mutant in nature, they are real lol and permanent.
    and In fact right now she is the mutant with the highest super strength level.
    and that is a fact.
    What? No one is arguing that Rogues super strength and flight aren't permanent they're just saying that those abilities aren't her baseline mutant ability (the one that she was born with) and therefore shouldn't be on the list.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What? No one is arguing that Rogues super strength and flight aren't permanent they're just saying that those abilities aren't her baseline mutant ability (the one that she was born with) and therefore shouldn't be on the list.
    Colossus is just a weakling guys in terms of the major people in Marvel with strength. Rogue uses her mutant powers to permanently absorb Wonder Man’s ionic powers. She therefore has Class 100 strength. She is the strongest mutant in terms of physical strength. Well Apocalypse has headlocked the Hulk so I would add him too.

In recent years Polaris is shown to be as powerful has her father and at times more so. Lorna took his a combination of X-Men and Avengers at her wedding. That’s pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Colossus is just a weakling guys in terms of the major people in Marvel with strength. Rogue uses her mutant powers to permanently absorb Wonder Man’s ionic powers. She therefore has Class 100 strength. She is the strongest mutant in terms of physical strength. Well Apocalypse has headlocked the Hulk so I would add him too.

In recent years Polaris is shown to be as powerful has her father and at times more so. Lorna took his a combination of X-Men and Avengers at her wedding. That’s pretty impressive.
    Apocalypse also nearly snapped Thor's spine with a headbutt.

The man is juiced out of his mind.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

Apocalyse was really nerfed in this run. Before, he was a cosmic level villain, in term of power, who can fight gods.He was considered almost as dangerous as Thanos
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post

Ummm ok. Not sure what that has to do with my post.

Mighty Member

Telepath: Chuck ( Emma is second)
    Telekinesis: Prolly Rachel, but Hellion, Shola should be contenders
    Terrakinesis: Petra vs Rictor vs Magma..hmmm
    Time manipulation: Tempus but Tempo has been upgraded seriously
    Blasters: Jubilee, Havok, and sunfire should be top tier
    Energy manipulation: Lorna (magnetism), Firestar (microwaves), Hmm Siena Blaze comes to mind and even Phantanzia.
    Energy absorbing and transducing: Dazzler and Bishop
    Power enhancer: Is Khora omega? If so I guess its Fabian
    Technopath: Forge but I dont see his power as technopathy.. Trinary, Hijack are technopaths to me and forge intuitive genius imo should be classified as something else.
    Technokinesis: Taki, Madison Jefferies
    Teleporter: Pathway
    Strength: Gentle and thats on that.

Misc Mutants: Manifold, Monet( with all those powers should is a top mutant alpha but what class would she be), Synch ( he is def top alpha if never seen as omega), Triage ( have we seen any limits to his healing ability outside of him making folks zombies)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

That Celestial juice is good stuff. "Oh hey, I'm just an immortal nigh-indestructible shapemorphing mutant, y'know what would go good with this? A power-up from the space-gods who made the Eternals..."