Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    WEll its absorption powers not only include vital force absorption it has many other absorption capabilities.

As for her super strength, isn't it real? So are imaginary? WTF .... I understood the point you wanted to address only that you put it very badly, because is true its flying brick powers are not mutant in nature, they are real lol and permanent.
    and In fact right now she is the mutant with the highest super strength level.
    and that is a fact.
    If cerebro is gauging rouges power it would be by virtue of her life force absorption. Her strength is not inherent to her xgene neither is her ability to fly and the like. Her xgene gives her life force absorption all other abilities are gained due to said ability. So no rouge is not the "alpha" of strength she is strong but it's not her xgene producing said strength. Especially when there are the likes of frenzy, strong guy, colossus and gentle all of whom have mutation regarding physical strength with gentle being the only one stated to have enough strength to rival the hulk.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    My point is that according to Marvel's own current definition of Omega, and how past Marvel work has said at different points that either she has the potential to surpass Magneto, is his equal (The Twelve), or already has (Genosha, albeit when Magneto was weakened), she should be considered Omega too. If the definition of Omega had conditions like "there can only be one Omega of this power" or "experience in use counts," it would be a different story. But neither is the case.
    Yh no where in all comics is it stated that Polaris has power that equals magneto let alone surpass... what is stated is that she has power that rivals his own And even with that it doesn't matter retcons happen Everytime in comics and now it is stated that magneto has unrivalled capacity in magnetism power that can't be surpassed in any meaningful way. Also magneto is a proud man if his daughter was omega or even hinted as so tryst me he would let everyone know about it, but she doesn't hence why it's quiet on all fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    If cerebro is gauging rouges power it would be by virtue of her life force absorption. Her strength is not inherent to her xgene neither is her ability to fly and the like. Her xgene gives her life force absorption all other abilities are gained due to said ability. So no rouge is not the "alpha" of strength she is strong but it's not her xgene producing said strength. Especially when there are the likes of frenzy, strong guy, colossus and gentle all of whom have mutation regarding physical strength with gentle being the only one stated to have enough strength to rival the hulk.
    First is ROGUE no ROUGE.

And no one is saying otherwise.
    Although Rogue does much more than just absorb life force, she absorbs life force, powers, emotions, minds, and physical and intellectual abilities. the absorption of life force is a small thing of all that she can do.

And no Gentle does not rival anything with the Hulk, only if he is the weaker version of him and still I doubt with Frenesi and Roberto that they both have better strength merits than Gentle.

And it doesn't change my initial idea. Rogue is currently by far the strongest x-man when it comes to super strength.

Rogue > Apocalypse>>> Roberto (sunspot)> Frenzy> Gentle = Moly> Colossus> Stronguy= Northstar> Monet> Rockslide.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-05-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Yh no where in all comics is it stated that Polaris has power that equals magneto let alone surpass... what is stated is that she has power that rivals his own And even with that it doesn't matter retcons happen Everytime in comics and now it is stated that magneto has unrivalled capacity in magnetism power that can't be surpassed in any meaningful way. Also magneto is a proud man if his daughter was omega or even hinted as so tryst me he would let everyone know about it, but she doesn't hence why it's quiet on all fronts.
    Then you need to read more stories, because it has long been said that Lorna's potential is greater than that of her father.

Extraordinary Member

Sounds like Colossus needs to get his Juggernaut powers back. He was able to beat Red Hulk and the Thing, but now it looks like he's outclassed by a bazillion people. Marvel as way too many class 100+ types, and every team has a strongman.

I would assume Xavier, Lorna, and Rachel are the step below Omega in their respective classes, but the number of alphas is probably pretty high. Emma is not quite as powerful as Xavier but still probably qualifies as an alpha.

In terms of teleporting I don't see how anyone can be on par with Magik. Unlimited reach across space, alternate dimensions, and time, plus able to open many portals at once and individual portals large enough to move the entire SWORD station. Recently she opened very large portals over many cities across the world at the same time during the Curse of the Man-Thing. She knows teleportation spells like the one she taught to Pixie and chooses to use her mutant power instead because it's better.

Mikhail Rasputin may be the most powerful Alpha by virtue of being a reality warper. He may not be on the level of Legion or Franklin Richards but that is one heck of a power to have.

Magma would probably be in the list of Omegas if writers actually liked her considering she can turn entire cities into giant volcanoes in an instant and can hold planets together when they are are being torn apart, and Karma would be considered the equal of Xavier and Emma if they remembered how powerful she was originally to be. But those 2 really got the short end of the stick.

Jamie Madrox's multiplication powers have no limit as far as I know

BANNED

Then you need to read more stories, because it has long been said that Lorna's potential is greater than that of her father.
    Where has it been state that lorna had greater potential than her father please direct me to such cannon text. I know of the rival part but never in all my years of reading xcomics have they stated she surpasses him in power and potential.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Sounds like Colossus needs to get his Juggernaut powers back. He was able to beat Red Hulk and the Thing, but now it looks like he's outclassed by a bazillion people. Marvel as way too many class 100+ types, and every team has a strongman.

I would assume Xavier, Lorna, and Rachel are the step below Omega in their respective classes, but the number of alphas is probably pretty high. Emma is not quite as powerful as Xavier but still probably qualifies as an alpha.

In terms of teleporting I don't see how anyone can be on par with Magik. Unlimited reach across space, alternate dimensions, and time, plus able to open many portals at once and individual portals large enough to move the entire SWORD station. Recently she opened very large portals over many cities across the world at the same time during the Curse of the Man-Thing. She knows teleportation spells like the one she taught to Pixie and chooses to use her mutant power instead because it's better.

Mikhail Rasputin may be the most powerful Alpha by virtue of being a reality warper. He may not be on the level of Legion or Franklin Richards but that is one heck of a power to have.

Magma would probably be in the list of Omegas if writers actually liked her considering she can turn entire cities into giant volcanoes in an instant and can hold planets together when they are are being torn apart, and Karma would be considered the equal of Xavier and Emma if they remembered how powerful she was originally to be. But those 2 really got the short end of the stick.

Jamie Madrox's multiplication powers have no limit as far as I know
    Yh I don't see how magma is omega like yh she is powerful and all but nothing indicates unlimited potential even rictor beats get in that regard as he has connection to all earthern forces on a planetary scale. So if you have a list of her feats I would be glad to read it.

Where has it been state that lorna had greater potential than her father please direct me to such cannon text. I know of the rival part but never in all my years of reading xcomics have they stated she surpasses him in power and potential.
    I've only read this in comics not once but several times (at least 2. that I remember), but I'll let the Polaris fans tell you exactly the issues.

BANNED

First is ROGUE no ROUGE.

And no one is saying otherwise.
    Although Rogue does much more than just absorb life force, she absorbs life force, powers, emotions, minds, and physical and intellectual abilities. the absorption of life force is a small thing of all that she can do.

And no Gentle does not rival anything with the Hulk, only if he is the weaker version of him and still I doubt with Frenesi and Roberto that they both have better strength merits than Gentle.

And it doesn't change my initial idea. Rogue is currently by far the strongest x-man when it comes to super strength.

Rogue > Apocalypse>>> Roberto (sunspot)> Frenzy> Gentle = Moly> Colossus> Stronguy= Northstar> Monet> Rockslide.

Still not a strength mutant primary power is absorption not strength highlight all you want it's not cannon not in the hand books its only in your head. Also rogue is stronger than apocalypse? Really? Are you high? You must be. Also didn't they release a stats on rogue and there her strength is a 4? From what I know 4 ain't class 100+++.

BANNED

I've only read this in comics not once but several times (at least 2. that I remember), but I'll let the Polaris fans tell you exactly the issues.
    If you have read it twice you surely must have known where it is so I am eating for said statements whether from you or Polaris stans.

Yh I don't see how magma is omega like yh she is powerful and all but nothing indicates unlimited potential even rictor beats get in that regard as he has connection to all earthern forces on a planetary scale. So if you have a list of her feats I would be glad to read it.

As Storm, Proteus, Jamie Bradoock and Magneto have only recently been declared Omega, I don't see why Amara can't be.

Directly Magneto is not unlimited, there are many comics where his powers have shown serious fatigue and power losses, and he has had to depend as a drug on the power of Fabián Cortez and even on the power of his daughter Polaris.
    surprise. An Omega mutant shouldn't have so much trouble with his power level.

And Storm is directly below Thor's level of weather manipulation for example.

Still not a strength mutant primary power is absorption not strength highlight all you want it's not cannon not in the hand books its only in your head. Also rogue is stronger than apocalypse? Really? Are you high? You must be. Also didn't they release a stats on rogue and there her strength is a 4? From what I know 4 ain't class 100+++.
    No I'm not, Rogue's power is class 100 +++ as she comes from a class 100 +++ her current powers come from Wonderman not Ms Marvel's.

It hurts or not Rogue is the mutant with the greatest physical strength and after a second place can be obtained by Apocalypse.

Gentle is well below these two, as well as Gentle is below Roberto. and possibly Frenzy

___&&

Do you need to get scans of Rogue throwing Apocalypse like a doll?

Or have him place the images of Rogue bouncing around the city a newly resurrected Hulk full of rage lol.

Wonderman was able to beat twice extremely easy, the strongest version of Red Hulk what a surprise Class 100 +++ is.
    And that level of strength is what Rogue has now.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-05-2021 at 06:03 PM.

As far as most powerful Alpha's I would give it to either Mikhail, Siena Blaze, Synch or Rogue. In my mind argument can be made for either of those.

BANNED

As Storm, Proteus, Jamie Bradoock and Magneto have only recently been declared Omega, I don't see why Amara can't be.

Directly Magneto is not unlimited, there are many comics where his powers have shown serious fatigue and power losses, and he has had to depend as a drug on the power of Fabián Cortez and even on the power of his daughter Polaris.
    surprise. An Omega mutant shouldn't have so much trouble with his power level.

And Storm is directly below Thor's level of weather manipulation for example.
    Storm was stated to have nigh unlimited power as far back as uncanny xmen147 so that doesn't count. Jaime can warp reality even in the white hot room and Proteus's only limit is his literal imagination. So your point? How does Amara fit into this bring feats before talking.

Yh and like I said retcons happen and now cannon dictates magneto is nigh unlimited in his magnetism and Polaris isn't. So whether you like it or not cannon is cannon.

Also storm being on the list of omega and having no upper limit on weather manipulation doesn't put her under Thor anymore don't know if you know but storm has been confirmed by knull the god of symbiotes to be more powerful than a cosmically enhanced Thor with the Odin force, invisible woman, hulk and strange among a myriad of other heroes. If you like proof go read savage avengers 19 it's stated there clearly.

So now the statements that Polaris is more powerful in potential than magneto.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    As far as most powerful Alpha's I would give it to either Mikhail, Siena Blaze, Synch or Rogue. In my mind argument can be made for either of those.
    Good argument, although I would not put Rogue as Alpha since it is obvious she will eventually be declared Omega, in what she does has no limits.

Now between Synch and Siena is possibly the most powerful Alpha, although just as Siena could apply the same as she applies to Rogue, Siena meets all the requirements to be declared Omega in the future.