Mighty Member

Default Justice league Infinite #2

Best Justice league book that I have read for years.

The story so far: After that Amazo has me the end of reality, all the multivers is in danger: Superman is replaced by his nazi doppleganger, who fight all the Justice League. And the rest of the world is changing too: people are replaced by other humans for other realities, and the only man who can stop the evil superman is the Martian Manhunter...

Every character is interesting, it's the bes Martian Manhunter that I have read the last ten years, Loïs Lane and Wonder Woman are exceptionnal too, and it's the best utilisation of Amazo that I have read.

You need to read Justice League Infinite, it's epic and at the same time have heart. It's what the main Justice League book try to be and fail repeatedly these last years.

10/10
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Incredible Member

So this version of Overman is an amalgamation of "Brave New Metropolis" and "The Savage Time"... NICE!!!

Incredible Member

MM's story/characterization is by-the-numbers "searching for my humanity and how to connect to this world"; I'm not that impressed with that aspect. WRT Amazo, you pretty much have to have watched the animated series to appreciate his story and his own search for meaning. Overall, pretty solid issue other than the obligatory commentary about how America is now full of Nazis, lol.

6/10 for me.