Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Default Anyone know what's going on with Superboy/Conner Kent these days?

I haven't been following Suicide Squad, but presumably Conner's been brainwashed or something by Waller to be part of the team. Why hasn't anyone noticed that he's missing? You'd think Tim, Cassie, or Bart would be looking for him, right?

Or is there more going on here that I'm not aware of?

Last issue basically confirmed it, but in spoiler it goes :

spoilers:
    The SS Conner is in fact a clone of the real one, who needs to get his medicine regularly or else he starts breaking down. So I guess he's kind of Match from the JL series in that regard?
    end of spoilers

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Last issue basically confirmed it, but in spoiler it goes :

spoilers:
    The SS Conner is in fact a clone of the real one, who needs to get his medicine regularly or else he starts breaking down. So I guess he's kind of Match from the JL series in that regard?
    end of spoilers
    Ah, that makes a whole lot more sense. Thanks for the head's up.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Why hasn't anyone noticed that he's missing? You'd think Tim, Cassie, or Bart would be looking for him, right?
    There's been yet another Crisis... Sorry, "Anti"-Crisis since the final issue of YJ. Who knows if they even still know each other or were even a team at this point?
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    There's been yet another Crisis... Sorry, "Anti"-Crisis since the final issue of YJ. Who knows if they even still know each other or were even a team at this point?

Yes they were a team, and yes they remember, thsts pre Flashpoint and post rebirth, cause the Lil green lantern girl on the post YJ team was making green constructs in GL#5 this week and one of them was kon.

What you should be asking is does anyone remember TTK?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Exile was being sarcastic, hence the emoji.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Exile was being sarcastic, hence the emoji.

Oh I got that, just thought getting info out is important for characters thst have different versions or have been changed over and over again, to keep them straight.

I hope they have ONLY one clone, and his name is Match thst we have been following, not a huge warehouse full of backup clones. We can easily get behind Match in the sqaud, mostly if he is trying to be a hero and taking his meds to keep his mind and body from going bizzaro Definitely getting YJ show "shields" vibes from him being at full power when he is losing his temper and his mind, and weaker and in more control when he takes his "medicine" /"shields"
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.