Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    WTF????

The truth is that is not true, it is true Rogue when her powers were blocked uncontrollably, in her immature form, she could not absorb the powers of the Childrenotv, but when her powers acquired total control, finally since they manifested they were free to develop and grow.And in fact in control each time her powers grow more and more. This happened when Rogue encountered the COTVs when she had control of her powers, she copied the super strength powers and the gravity manipulation powers of Perro, and was more powerful than Perro with her own powers, and alone kicked an army of COTV even saved Magneto.

Long before Synch could be compatible with them, and Rogue didn't need to be revive by Sinister or locked in a vault for 50 years to do that. Synch first versión. It was very limited to only mutants, now they are expanding their range of possibilities a little more, Rogue since her creation was compatible with any source of powers, and that her powers could never grow or develop as they should, now with total control they can.
    I guess High Evolutionary has resolved this issue in Xmen#3

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I guess High Evolutionary has resolved this issue in Xmen#3
    And no one would know better than him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Forgot to share one of my favorite pages in raw form from this issue Larraz shared yesterday: