Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    What if…..it was Iron Man who caused the Civil War and not the New Warriors?
    Someone new would probably become the face of the SHRA. It could be Rescue, Ironheart, or War Machine.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    So I mentioned this on another thread, but i'll mention in here too.

What if Captain America was actually a mutant.

I'm envisioning Cerebro finds Captain America, so Professor X discovers him. He becomes the leader of the X-men. Now the WW2 hero is actually a mutant, so people's attitudes of mutants change.
    Along those lines I had one in the last thread that was:

"What if Magneto helped found the avengers" What if he was there when to fight against Loki and his manipulations.

How would he react to finding out the NORSE GODS were real and existed and in light of ALL the things he'd gone through "did nothing". Did they encourage what happened as the Reich claimed.

Would it change the public perception of mutants. I would certainly change his perspective of Mutant Supremacy and Human evil if he found out there were vaaaaast supernatural forces at work too. Such a magnificent
    book waiting there.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    What if Robert Frank didn't run away from Wundagore and took Wanda and Pietro with him?
    I am so glad that there is someone who remembers Giant-Size Avengers #1, one of my favorite comic books.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.