Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default What New What If? Stories Do You Want?

With Marvel launching a New What If? series soon, it seems like a good topic to ask the fanbase about.

What stories that have not been done (or even a few that have been done but may shake out differently now) would you want to see?

Niffleheim

What If Kang and Ego schemed to keep Zen-La hidden from Galactus? Norrin Radd and Shalla Bal would have lived happily ever after or would they?

Extraordinary Member

Honestly....it MIGHT be interesting to revisit the whole "What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived?" storyline in light of the, uh...Sins Past revelations....

I had this idea ten years ago about Peter going completely blind after he was bitten instead of gaining perfect 20/20 vision. Would he have been a hero in that case, not capable to see anything? How he would have faced his everyday struggles? Matt could have become his mentor etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post
    Honestly....it MIGHT be interesting to revisit the whole "What If Gwen Stacy Had Lived?" storyline in light of the, uh...Sins Past revelations....
    Damn that's a good one. Even if I want Sins Past to be forgotten and erased from existence, this idea sounds pretty interesting, and situation between Gwen/Peter/Norman/Harry and MJ would have been... very awkward.

What if The Burglar kills Aunt May instead?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Great idea!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    If series that had this.

There was an issue in the What If series that had this.
    Uncle ben lived and found put Peter was Spiderman. And tired of JJ and his attacks on Spiderman has peter show JJ that he is Spiderman. Then when the Space Spores make John super strong he does not go after Spiderman but after Green Goblin instead and captures him and John becomes a big hero.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.