Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
Neither has Courtney. The only book she's headlined was when she was the Star Spangled Kid.

You also act as if there have been numerous series headlined by Starman. To my knowledge, there have only been two Starman ongoings, one with Peyton (who didn't use Ted Knight's technology that you are so insistent has to be used to qualify) and the other with Jack.

Popcorn kernels? Sorry your thread isn't an echo chamber of only people that agree with you.

Also their relevancy is your opinion. If you want to go into DC's "whole history" Peyton had an ongoing for 4 years, and Tomas was an openly gay character at a time when it was far from the norm in DC comics, and only beginning to become more commonplace at the big two publishers.
Naturally I expect at least some disagreement with my opinions on these forums. Nor did I claim Whitmore headlined an SG title. I provided context to my initial opinion excluding the characters you've been talking about, which you ignored, doubling down when others pointed out the context.