Default Kong (Godzilla VS Kong) VS Pacific Rim Kaiju

For some reason or another, the Kaiju break through the breach and end up in Hollow Earth. Kong fights all of the kaiju in sequential order, on land. He has his Spine Axe that is fully powered up and never depleted.

After each battle, he is awarded a senzu bean to recover.

How does he do?

Probably does okay up til the acid spitting one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

BANNED

Does he need to fight Obsidian Fury? If he does, he's in for a rough time.

I’ll be omitting a few kaiju due to a lack of feats or my ignorance. Also, the Pacific Rim Kaiju all have Categories to determine threat level, but I wouldn’t take them at face value.

Kong vs.

Tresspasser

The first Kaiju in the series and his feats are wonky. Evidently, it took three tactical nukes to put him down; however, this doesn’t appear to be the case in the source material (the film). The graphic novel claims Tresspasser was immune to conventional weapons but bullets were piercing its hide and making it bleed, so…

Tresspasser is pretty damn strong, given how it was uplifting the Golden Gate Bridge. At the same time, it’s comparable to a Godzilla that was smaller and weaker to the one Kong fared well against. With his axe, Kong wins 9/10.

Knifehead

Don’t let his large size fool you. Knifehead attacks with great speed and ferocity. Kong can’t afford to have Knifehead land hit, or he’ll wind up a swish kebab. Kong is an extremely skilled, lethal fighter, and unlike Gipsy Danger, whose sluggish maneuverability is what got it scrapped, Kong will run circles around the kaiju. Kong wins 8/10.

Mutavore

Mutavore is… unimpressive. Nothing noteworthy aside from busting through a featless wall. Kong wins 10/10.

Leatherback

Leatherback’s strength is on Kong’s level, but she’s not that good of a fighter. Her EMP attack is worthless in this fight. There’s not much Leatherback can do to stop Kong from stabbing apart her face. Kong wins 9/10.

Otachi

Kong’s first true challenge. Otachi is as dangerous as she is cunning. Her strength, versatility, and combat experience give Kong a run for his money. Otachi’s acid likely does damage, but nothing fatal. Otachi’s damage soak is all kinds of impressive, meaning Kong’s axe strikes won’t bring her down immediately. She’ll even use her tail to remove Kong’s axe. Alas, Kong’s strong and skilled enough to best her in close quarters, as I’d rank Kong’s CQC skills higher than most Jaeger pilots. Kong wins 7/10.

Scunner
    Scunner fares a little better than Mutavore, but it’s not that impressive. Kong wins 9/10.

Raiju

Likewise, Raiju fares better than Mutavore and Scunner, given that its jaws are savagely strong. Kong wins 9/10.

Slattern

Kong’s greatest challenge yet arrives. Even with his trusty axe, Kong’s in for the fight of his life. Slattern is about as strong as Godzilla. Her durability and damage soak make for a dangerous combination. It’ll be a bloody fight; most of it is Kaiju Blue. Kong wins 6/10.

Obsidian Fury

I’d pay to see this fight. Obsidian Fury is on par with Striker Eureka, one of the most lethal Jaegers in the series (the one that forced Slattern to call in backup after nearly having its arms sliced off). Kong’s axe comes through her as being both a great offensive and defensive weapon. He can and will hack at Obsidian’s joints while deflecting its energy beam. Kong wins 6/10.

Hakuja

Feats are lacking here. Kong wins 9/10.

Shrikethorn

Feats are lacking here. Kong wins 9/10.

Raijin

Without his axe, Kong would’ve eventually lost this one. Raijin’s ability to absorb kinetic energy and redirect it (e.g., kinetically charged punch) negates most of Kong’s attacks. Luckily, Kong’s axe is lethal enough to push Raijin’s kinetic-absorbing abilities to the limit, and it’s not completely invulnerable to physical harm. Kong wins 6/10.

Mega-Kaiju

Oh ****. Mega-Kaiju is a juggernaut. Kong’s advantages up to this point are forfeit. He’s facing a creature that is orders of magnitude bigger, stronger, and faster. Kong’s tough enough to fare better than the Jaegers, mainly because his axe will do some damage. But Mega-Kaiju inherited Raijin’s kinetic-absorbing ability and combined with his demonstrably greater strength, he’s going to bludgeon Kong to death. Mega-Kaiju wins 7/10.