Spectacular Member

Default Young Justice season 3 ideas and speculation

So, if it hadn't been cancelled, what direction did you guys think it would've gone? I recently finished the series, recent being yesterday.

Some confirmed things were a focus on magic in S3, and Miss Martian's family (And her White Martian brother) being adressed. Also, Red Hood and Darkseid would've been likely considering what happened in S2.

Who would you guys see on the new/renewed team? Threats? Storylines and subplots? Adaptions of existing storylines and such? I'll post my ideas, or some of them anyway (so I can spread it out and keep the thread alive haha) in a bit. I'm excited for your guys' ideas.

Bart travelling into the speed force to rescue wally

Runaways(sorry that's a Marvel title) Renegades Spin-Off.

Part 1- In search of Wind Dragon Toshio Eto, whose gone 透明人間!.
    Part 2- Enter the Exor Twins. ...and now they are 7!
    Last edited by Güicho; 08-25-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Well, presumably some Apokoliptian involvement on Earth which might have been nice to see like Mantis fighting the Team. I would have loved to see Firestorm there... maybe as Captain Atoms sidekick now in training. Perhaps a White Martian uprising so we could see Mars. There is just soooo much there.

The involvement of Darkseid and Savage's final end game of course; I'd say we were looking at a full out Apokolips invasion for season three.

I suspect that Kaldur would have ended up with a new codename and costume. More family drama with dad. And perhaps by the end, Kaldur would have found himself in control of Manta's forces and resources. Putting Kaldur in control of a (formerly) evil organization like Manta's, and strong-arming them into the service of Good would have been fun to see.

Teenaged Kyle Rayner. With the New Gods planned there would certainly be a good amount of cosmic happenings; and that'd be a good time to bring in a young(er) version of Kyle, much as they did with Zatanna during season 1.

I think we would have seen Wally return from the speed force with a major power-increase; the Speed God that he was so well known for being (thanks to Mark Waid) finally made manifest on the show. I expect that by the end of the season Barry would have died and Wally would have taken up the mantle.

Artemis goes into some dark territory, starts killing the bad guys, gets kicked off the Team, and has to decide which side of the line she really wants to walk on. For drama's sake, I'd have her final choice be to side with Ra's and the League of Shadows just before finding out that Wally has come back, new and improved. Just because too many happy endings makes for shallow stories.

I think that Arsenal would have somehow ended up with control of War World. Which makes for a pretty cool concept; such a loose cannon and weapons expert, who has no powers of his own, suddenly in control of a weaponized planet? The moment "real" Roy put that control device on his head, I can just imagine the entire League tensing up.

More Static. Lots more Static.

Less of the extra cast and more of the core members (well, I dunno but I would have hoped so).

Superboy finally accesses his full out Kryptonian powers through some random dues ex machina, and starts aging.

There's so much that could have been done. I could write three seasons just out of what the first two hinted at or established or mentioned.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Aw, man. You got me excited for a second thinking they had brought it back....