Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Default MCu spiderman vs no gear DCeu Wonder Woman.

Battle of stats and power only. Who wins.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Wondy is stronger and seems a fair bit faster.

Spider Sense might help offset that but she really only needs to hit him once.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Wondy is stronger and seems a fair bit faster.

Spider Sense might help offset that but she really only needs to hit him once.
    How is DCEU WW stronger? Her best is lifting a 30 tons tank. And her striking force feats are not that great either.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    How is DCEU WW stronger? Her best is lifting a 30 tons tank. And her striking force feats are not that great either.
    Because she was strong enough to trade blows with Steppenwolf, Doomsday, and Superman. The fact she even managed to make Clark feel her blow indicates she’d paste Peter with one blow.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Because she was strong enough to trade blows with Steppenwolf, Doomsday, and Superman. The fact she even managed to make Clark feel her blow indicates she’d paste Peter with one blow.
    She didn't trade blows with any of them. She did nothing to Doomsday without her gear. Did nothing to steppen without her gear. And did nothing to SM. Her headbut did not hurt him at all.

I'm not sure if Pete has have anything better than the tank lift?

Her punting around and being punted around by Doomsday was wildly beyond anything Pete's been shown to do, her being lower-but-in-a-similar-ballpark as DCEU Superman would put her comfortably beyond him.

Also, she's a solid level of bullet timer which makes her a bit faster than him as well.

I'm not sure if Pete has have anything better than the tank lift?

Her punting around and being punted around by Doomsday was wildly beyond anything Pete's been shown to do, her being lower-but-in-a-similar-ballpark as DCEU Superman would put her comfortably beyond him.

Also, she's a solid level of bullet timer which makes her a bit faster than him as well.
    MCU Spiderman sustaining the rooftop of a tower says hi.

She didn't take one direct hit from Doomsday with her body. It was all gear. And she was not just lower than Superman. She was put down in 2 hits by him. She is not even close to SM at all.

MCU Spiderman sustaining the rooftop of a tower says hi.
    You got a clip or a citation? I don't really retain much active memory of the MCU films.

I looked at the scene in Homecoming when he lifted the rubble and it's like... an air conditioning unit that's mostly on him. That would be, eyeballing it, lighter than a 30 ton tank and Diana wasn't visibly strained by her lift while Peter had to try harder.

She didn't take one direct hit from Doomsday with her body. It was all gear. And she was not just lower than Superman. She was put down in 2 hits by him. She is not even close to SM at all.
    She took a headbutt that slammed her about a foot deep into solid stone and was all of stunned by it.

Do you think Peter could take the same hit?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

https://youtu.be/uC9qU3X1JgM

About the 3:30 mark. Her head butt actually reals him backwards significantly. You can’t really do that without some massive super strength to someone of DCEU Clark’s durability.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I mean, flatly, her standing up to the explosion Doomsday let off that was levelling buildings and hurling massive amounts of masonry and cars and stuff everywhere should her comfortably beyond Peter's ability to really impact.

Unless there's some big old strength feats for him that I don't recall?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    https://youtu.be/uC9qU3X1JgM

About the 3:30 mark. Her head butt actually reals him backwards significantly. You can’t really do that without some massive super strength to someone of DCEU Clark’s durability.
    She created a small shockwave that did nothing to the surroundings and did nothing to SM. She is nowhere near his level.

She didn't take one direct hit from Doomsday with her body. It was all gear.
    This is also untrue. Looking at the scene there's a bit where Doomsday lands a solid hit on her, sends her flying through a bunch of stuff and she loses her shield in the process.

She gets up smiling from it and cuts his arm off.

He then heat visions her through a bunch of ground and she is up again, unhurt, less than a minute later and is physically restraining him with her lasso.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 08-07-2021 at 08:43 AM.

You got a clip or a citation? I don't really retain much active memory of the MCU films.

I looked at the scene in Homecoming when he lifted the rubble and it's like... an air conditioning unit that's mostly on him. That would be, eyeballing it, lighter than a 30 ton tank and Diana wasn't visibly strained by her lift while Peter had to try harder.

She took a headbutt that slammed her about a foot deep into solid stone and was all of stunned by it.

MCU Spiderman's best strength feat is probably holding the Staten Island Ferry together for a few seconds, after it's been bisected. His webs start to snap and using two webs to hold onto, keeps it together briefly (its still pulling apart but he prevents for a short time).

Dunno if that's comparable to WW, but it's neat.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/a/upl...t4.13.47pm.png

Why not? MCU SM has similar if not better durability overall than DCEU WW. She did nothing to DD: Her body never took a hit directly. It was her shield and bracelets. And she did nothing to SM.

This is also untrue. Looking at the scene there's a bit where Doomsday lamps, her sends her flying through a bunch of stuff and she loses her shield and she gets up smiling.
    She never took a direct hit from DD without gear. Not even once.