Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Level

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Issue number please.
    I do not have it exactly rigth Now, it is in UA Look for it if you want, also I do not understand the stubbornness of denying something that is clearly read in those scans.

I know it hurts many to read that Rogue's potential is so great, but it is.

Rogue accidentally absorbed all legion personalities and powers at the same time, which left Xavier very impressed, another Rogue Omega achievement.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    ….Adding some more Omega Level showing to hopefully keep things lighter…..Here’s Hope Summers:

Amping Vulcan to heat up the core of Mars to melt the iron.

Helping Proteus what looks like terraforming Mars….I think. I’m still a little unclear what Proteus job is here.

Amping Sobunar’s salt water generation and ecosystem creation to fill an entire ocean, with Monarch’s help (possibly making more fish and other life).

There is also Amping Monarch’s reality warping to create space station, but I am limited to only three images.

She did this all in one day and doesn’t look tired in the slightest amping their abilities. This is on top of her power mimicry, which she amps to the greatest potential she can handle. I wish she was used more these days, but I am happy she at least is developing further from whence she used to be, beyond the Phoenix Force (similar to Jean and Rachel).
    My understanding of these scenes is what Hope supported Vulcan and Proteus in the same way as with the Five - she kept their powers in peak condition, so they could finish their job in one go, in other words, if we compare their powers with engine, then Hope provided the fuel. Proteus, I think, affected reality so that all their action would result in Mars getting the atmosphere, even if some conditions needed were not perfectly achieved. I.e., there was still a possibility that it wouldnt work, but Proteus get rid of it and guaranteed the success.

Whose role in teraformation I don't understand is Iceman, why had he created that ice pole and there he get water?

As for Sobunar, I still don't understand what his power is. Its description is too vague.

By the way the last time Proteus died, another confirmed Omega, he was killed by Rogue, Rogue drained him completely and Bishop expelled that energy from Rogue, Proteus was begging Rogue for his life.
    another Omega level achievement for Rogue.

And more merit because this was with her uncontrolled absorption power, that is, when her power is in its immature form and blocked her true potential so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue accidentally absorbed all legion personalities and powers at the same time, which left Xavier very impressed, another Rogue Omega achievement.

By the way the last time Proteus died, another confirmed Omega, he was killed by Rogue, Rogue drained him completely and Bishop expelled that energy from Rogue, Proteus was begging Rogue for his life.
    another Omega level achievement for Rogue.

And more merit because this was with her uncontrolled absorption power, that is, when her power is in its immature form and blocked her true potential so to speak.
    Very impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Very impressive!
    Hehe thanks, I better concentrate on making my point, with the multiple limitless and Omega level facts that Rogue has, and not take things so personally, haters will always exist, but if they bring a few scans without context where do they Rogue's powers have not worked well, I can bring hundreds of images where my girl has shown limitless and demonstrating her latent Omega potential.

Smile

Another Omega merit, Rogue in control, using her absorption of minds, to scan all of the legion's countless minds, Rogue was able to do it with total success to perfection when Xavier had failed.

You go, Sylarmax. I’m proud of you for apologizing and taking the high road. I’m also glad you’re sharing these scans because I never knew Rogue had accomplished such feats. Quite impressive!

I do not have it exactly rigth Now, it is in UA Look for it if you want, also I do not understand the stubbornness of denying something that is clearly read in those scans.

I know it hurts many to read that Rogue's potential is so great, but it is.

You said, Every hero on Earth. Where exactly does it
    that?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

absorbing an omegas energy doesn't qualify as an omega feat. if rogue doesn't have a limit to the amount of powers she can absorb then I think you have a fair argument but that isn't the case with her.

in regards to thor knull possessed thor, hulk and storm and knull thoughts on his avatars was this:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    absorbing an omegas energy doesn't qualify as an omega feat. if rogue doesn't have a limit to the amount of powers she can absorb then I think you have a fair argument but that isn't the case with her.

]
    She has contained all of multiple Omega signatures + Gods + Hulks + hundreds of other heroes.

Rogue is Omega is facts and what the term means.

I understand it may annoy you, but get over it Rogue has shown limitless in the categories of her power, both absorption of minds and vital energy, as well as in the containment of multiple powers.
    unlimited

She has contained all of multiple Omega signatures + Gods + Hulks + hundreds of other heroes.

Rogue is Omega is facts and what the term means.

I understand it may annoy you, but get over it Rogue has shown limitless in the categories of her power, both absorption of minds and vital energy, as well as in the containment of multiple powers.
    unlimited
    1. that does not mean unlimited or undefined upper limit.

2. it doesn't bother me or annoy me. I think Hickman really put a lot of thought into defining what it takes to be omega and even with all the showings u have referenced she still has an upper limit to the amount of energy she can absorb.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You said, Every hero on Earth. Where exactly does it
    that?
    Is seriously ?
    what does it say there?

Is seriously ?
    what does it say there?

what about evety hero in the universe, plus thanos, Dormammu, the living tribunal, the gods of marvel??? can she absorb all that power at once and then more?

also they ask can she handle that much energy. what occurs after that? does she fant? does she retain iall that energy forever or does it eventually go away? also how much of the heroes energy did she absorb? 109% of their energy or just a portion? how you answer this will demonstrate, I believe, why she isn't an omega.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-11-2021 at 11:34 PM.

what about evety hero in the universe, plus eternity, the loving tribunal, the gods??? can she absorb all that power at once and then more?

also they ask can she handle that much energy. what occurs after that? does she fant? does she retain it does it eventually go away? also how much of the heroes energy did she absorb? 109% of their energy or just a portion?
    That is precisely the definition of unlimited, whether it looks like you or not, Rogue is and has proven it.
    what she does is limitless.

By the way, nobody cares, hickman is not going to be eternal in the x. Offices and his favorite is not jean Gray, storm just recently was declared Omega.
    so other characters will also be declared Omega in the medium or long term once hickman disappears.

Among those heroes he completely absorbed is his beloved storm, and several other Omega's.
    If Rogue wanted to, she would let storm depowered and that is a fact.

By the way, she has already absorbed and won someone of eternity level, Geniss Vell, the character that eternity most feared in her life.

Storm is a very old woman, Rogue is already very powerful and her powers are only now beginning to grow because she has very little time to unlock them immaturely.

also they ask can she handle that much energy. what occurs after that? does she fant? does she retain iall that energy forever or does it eventually go away? also how much of the heroes energy did she absorb? 109% of their energy or just a portion? how you answer this will demonstrate, I believe, why she isn't an omega.
    SHe absorbed all of their powers, what he did not take was their life energy so as not to hurt them, leave them in a coma or kill them.
    but she left them completely depowered, After saving the earth, she obviously returned the powers, but she proved to contain them all, sorry.
    what sense did it make for the comcis for Rogue to leave all heroes depowered permanently, a bit of consistency please.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You go, Sylarmax. I’m proud of you for apologizing and taking the high road. I’m also glad you’re sharing these scans because I never knew Rogue had accomplished such feats. Quite impressive!
    Yeah, If it is better to concentrate on their characters and not fall for provocations, but unfortunately there are many haters, you also know it from Jean.
    and well they don't make it easy for one not to fall to their level.
    Many are angered that Rogue has so many high merits of power.