Page 26 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    I feel like the only reason Hickman didn't include her was the fact that we've never seen her absorb powers from non biological entities like Ultron. Maybe she's limited to biological entities? Of course, if a writer could come along and change that then she should definitely be on the list.
    I think Hope, Synch, Gideon and Mimic are the people standing in Rogue way. They have her powers but without the touch limitation.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

And Rogue is more limitless than all of them in contention to powees so no.

Hope directly can't even handle 8 powers at once without fainting for days.

In addition, Rogue is known to potentially absorb from a distance, it is not that she affects or not that her unlimited potential of her that is ridiculous, but she is known to be in her future capacities, as well as remembering all the powers that she has. ever taken.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I think Hope, Synch, Gideon and Mimic are the people standing in Rogue way. They have her powers but without the touch limitation.
    Okay I agree here. But if she could take power from entities like Ultron etc they need to add her.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Ultron is a machine, are we already raving about? That is as ridiculous as saying that telepaths should affect Ultron who is a damn artificial intelligence, surprise they don't

Rogue demonstrated unlimited potential many times, despite the complaints of the gentlemen and ladies ( Requeteviejos de eso no me cabe dudas juju) who disagree
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-12-2021 at 07:40 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I thought she didn't need to touch anymore per Excalibur?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-12-2021 at 07:44 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Touch does not exclude her from being Omega.
    I'm just saying that.

Fantastic Member

Actually they have different powers. Rogue absorb powers, so original owner don't have it, while she have it. Others copy powers, so they and original owner could both use the power. So, Hope being on the Omega list, is in no way prevent Rogue from being on it; they powers aren't the same. In addition, Hope's Omega-level power is "Power Manipulation", not "Power Mimicry" (it is only a part of her power-set), so, in theory, Synch also can be included into Omega list.

Another mutant, who I think should be included, is Manifold with omega-level "Space Manipulation". He can casually teleport between galaxies and create portals the size of spaceship. The only limit to his power I can remember, is that he can't use it outside of his native universe. But, since his powers are tied to the universe, it is not really a limitation. It is kind of like saying that without metal around Magneto can't do anything, or Iceman without water, or Elixir, without any biological beings around, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Okay I agree here. But if she could take power from entities like Ultron etc they need to add her.
    Lol, that would be freaky to see her do that to Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought she didn't need to touch anymore per Excalibur?
    I'll take your word in it, as I stopped reading that book.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-12-2021 at 07:56 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Hope directly can't even handle 8 powers at once without fainting for days.
    Has this scenario happened multiple times, or just in Second Coming, when her powers first manifested?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Rogue has quite a few Omega merits is the point.

I don't care about Storm, she has just recently been cataloged Omega, the fact that she does not seem to me the most powerful or the most beautiful does not seem like a sin to me.
    She does not seem so powerful to me she is only recently cataloged Omega because there is no other weather manipulator, although I insist Thor should immediately disqualify her, but they will come out that Thor only invokes the weather and blah blah blah.

Rogue already proved to contain the totality of all the heroes on earth, too much Omega merit, they must live with that.
    the fact that Rogue's strength isn't natural and she's not particularly beautiful should humble you to speak less negatively of Storm

Rogue is very beautiful again she is in error lol.

Keep on amusing me a lot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Has this scenario happened multiple times, or just in Second Coming, when her powers first manifested?
    Yes, all the times he has tried to take multiple powers.

So not only is Storm "Thor's pet" but now she's not beautiful? Lmaooo. Scott Lobdell, is that you?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Another merit Omega of Rogue, is in canon she uses the powers better and stronger than the original users.

Here Sam confirming that all xmen hate that, hmmmm I see a pattern in this topic too lol.

Last edited by Sylarmax; 08-12-2021 at 09:54 AM.

Still hoping that Selene could be added to the list of confirmed omegas. Since that is the only list that matters.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡