Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Omega Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Sounds like the list already needs updating.
    Exactly…….. but wait…..I want wanda to be in it and the trial of magneto won’t be over till december.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

I said chronokinesis not chlorokinesis, chronokinesis is time manipulation.If Tempo is an omega we will be made aware.

BANNED

I know! I see you were considering purchasing it. I was too, but I own 3/4's of those stories in TPB form. I would essentially be buying it for the DoFP prequel. I'll wait.
    The DoFP prequel is the only part I want as well... It would be nice if someone could post those pages unflexed, bright, and legible here for us

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I said chronokinesis not chlorokinesis, chronokinesis is time manipulation.If Tempo is an omega we will be made aware.
    Whoops. My bad. Sorry.

Hope Summers Omega Level statements.

Karima’s scans show Hope’s power levels to be at the highest of the mutants present. The mutants present were Psylocke(Betsy), Hellion, Colossus, Random, and Magneto, fellow Omega Level Mutant. Expressly confirmed more powerful than Magneto.

Hope classified as an extreme threat whose powers are uncharted power levels.

Jean Grey claims she and Hope are two of the strongest mutants on the planet.

Percy just referred to Emma as an Omega-level telepath.

I wonder if it’s official. Also, next…

Jean Grey - Omega Level Telekinesis

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Percy is...ugh!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm still not sure what the difference between an omega level telepath and mutant is. Some writers (and readers) have tried to claim there's a difference but they've never bothered to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Percy is...ugh!
    Just wait for it…

As i said in the emma thread this makes it far more unlikely i will get his future stuff but i actually believe it of emma. But yeah, i was just about to get the latest issue of wolverine and this changed my mind and i love me some emma but my mind just went "already."

I guess one could assume JDW was either lying or this got past his all seeing eyes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It has something to do with undefinable upper limits or some such (which when you break it down can simply mean "do anything the writer imagines") but...all we see are the Omegas just doing awesome feats, occasionally as the situation/plot demands. They very rarely go Full Omega, if ever. So the title is somewhat empty.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-29-2021 at 08:54 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Hmmmn. I thought Marvel said that the Omega List was the Omega List and that no one else would be added, or words like that??
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

The Red Dragon

Do people not get analogies? He’s not saying she’s both of those things. He’s saying Emma is the best at what she does. If he has said you cant trick the ultimate trickster it woukd have had the same affect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Do people not get analogies? He’s not saying she’s both of those things. He’s saying Emma is the best at what she does. If he has said you cant trick the ultimate trickster it woukd have had the same affect.
    ulimate telepath would have definitely worked better since omega telepath has a specific meaning and has been used before in the past. If i'm honest and give the benefit of the doubt at most it still feels like a messy way to get fans talking. Also ultimate more talks to skill than omega would in this case as there is no doubt Xavier and Emma have far more experience than quentin.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    ulimate telepath would have definitely worked better since omega telepath has a specific meaning and has been used before in the past. If i'm honest and give the benefit of the doubt at most it still feels like a messy way to get fans talking. Also ultimate more talks to skill than omega would in this case as there is no doubt Xavier and Emma have far more experience than quentin.
    Agreed. It’s just poorly written all around. I suppose he didnt want to use the word ultimate again so he had to think of another term that meant best in class/at the top.