Quote Originally Posted by Hol View Post
I don't mind that they changed some things. I don't want to watch what I already read.

I don't want to watch what I already read, either, but for a different reason. I thought the comic was crap. Vaughan tries really hard to sound "cool" with his mundane dialogue, but fails miserably. I even got annoyed with his writing when I tried out Saga, back when that was a hot title.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
Most of what has been changed so far seems to have been changed for the sake of getting in barbs and some uninspired commentary about Trump and the GQP. Politically I don't disagree with the barbs and uninspired commentary, and I get that the intention behind them is to "update" the world of Y for our post-2020 society. But goddamn, it's just awful.

Here I am waiting for Alter to show up and instead the Big Bad they seem to be building up is Marjorie Taylor Greene.

So you found the angry conservative females with AKs in the comic to be inspiring, in comparison? That crap was cheesy and so in-your-face it was laughable.....I really don't see much of a change, in that aspect, with the TV show, except it's more updated and I haven't rolled my eyes (Whereas when I had the misfortune of reading the comic, I rolled my eyes so many times I lost count).