Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post

poor cap.
    Saddly, Cap has basically been cannon fodder, in the cartoon universe and in the comics. Especially in the current mindset, a patriotic military man is seen as someone to take down. Such a waste.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Saddly, Cap has basically been cannon fodder, in the cartoon universe and in the comics. Especially in the current mindset, a patriotic military man is seen as someone to take down. Such a waste.

Peace
    Well, at least in Young Justice he kind of survived his chairmanship, albeit with a lot of difficulty...although I think Greg Weisman has obvious affinity for Nate.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, at least in Young Justice he kind of survived his chairmanship, albeit with a lot of difficulty...although I think Greg Weisman has obvious affinity for Nate.
    I'm actually binge-watching that right around now.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    He's always the powerful hero who gets taken out to show how truly badass the villain is. Like Worf in Star Trek.

I liked his portrayal in Generation Lost, where he was the "big gun" of the team.