Fantastic Member

Default is injustice going to be the only animated dc movie in 2022

there is usually four I was hoping someone heard something I haven't
    I was in a freak accident there were freaks everywhere Dan vs

Quote Originally Posted by hero talk View Post
    there is usually four I was hoping someone heard something I haven't
    No, but they're probably waiting until DC Fandome in October to release next year's slate.

Also Injustice is this year.

Fantastic Member

cool thanks for the info

Spectacular Member

There's also Super Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning63 View Post
    There's also Super Pets
    Yeah, but I was assuming he meant just the DTV line.

Fantastic Member

I hope the cat woman movie is not the only animated dc movie we're getting next year. it's the only new one there they're going to announce at dc fandom.
    I really wanted a new justice league movie so everyone could meet in the reboot.

I hope the cat woman movie is not the only animated dc movie we're getting next year. it's the only new one there they're going to announce at dc fandom.
    I really wanted a new justice league movie so everyone could meet in the reboot.
    It won't be - again, Fandome will be when they release the slate of films for next year. They're not going to tell us what films they will announce at the event, because that misses the point of announcing them at the event.

Kingdom Come is also coming out this year.

Astonishing Member

They will announce next year slate on Fandome, just like they did last year. One of them is probably Super Sons, and I guess there's gonna be Justice League movie set in the new animated universe.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It won't be - again, Fandome will be when they release the slate of films for next year. They're not going to tell us what films they will announce at the event, because that misses the point of announcing them at the event.
    but I heard the catwoman movie was gonna be in that line up they even put out dcfandom promo art for it. I hope you guys are right though.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Where did you hear that?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They will announce next year slate on Fandome, just like they did last year. One of them is probably Super Sons, and I guess there's gonna be Justice League movie set in the new animated universe.
    A super sons movie would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Wait what? Where does that claim come from? Would this be set in it's own independent universe?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Wait what? Where does that claim come from? Would this be set in it's own independent universe?
    If you mean Super Sons, it's not confirmed, but guy who works for Warner Brothers Animation mentioned Super Sons project in his list of projects he was working on. He also mentioned ''Scooby Doo Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog'' and it was released a few weeks after.
    If it's about Justice League, Justice Society and Long Halloween post-credit scene set it up, so it's logical to assume that the new JL animated movie in works.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    ...did you get Kingdom Come and Injustice confused just because they both have unflattering takes on Superman?

but I heard the catwoman movie was gonna be in that line up they even put out dcfandom promo art for it. I hope you guys are right though.
    Yes, you heard the Catwoman movie - so? They don't release every movie piecemeal like that. I don't know why, but every now and then they reveal one or two of the movies early, but they have always revealed most of them in events. That event used to be Comic Con, now it's Fandome. It's not that confusing or worrying, they're not suddenly putting the brakes on the animated movie line just because we don't know most of next year's slate now. They always do this, release most of the slate in a big Con-type event. They only mentioned talking about Catwoman because we already know it's coming. They never list the ones we don't know about in promos, you got to wait for them to give you the list in the actual event.