Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    However, the last Avengers movie is Endgame as the MCU is forced to develop lesser known characters separately. The actors playing Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Natasha Romanova are gone and Chris Hemsworth is leaving with the next Thor movie.

Meaning it will be awhile before another Avengers movie comes out. Individual characters affiliated with the Avengers have yo o I get movies or streaming but the core team is finished first quite some time. I was saying because of that Marcel isn’t invested money into the Avengers comics and is letting Aaron sabotage the Avengers while the X-Men get a lot of development and much better writers.
    Actors aren't important. They already bringing a ne generation with Brie Larson, Shang-chi, Yelena, Monica, new Cap america, probably a new black panther

not all characters need a movie or a TV, they alreay have a basis for a new avengers movie.

Aaron is doing well sales wise and it has nothing to do with MCU. They are letting him run wild and that is good for MCU

Ultimate Member

Is is better or worse for the regular Avengers who aren't featured in this book?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    The assault began way before Avengers #50.
    Here we go again, another larger than life challenge, if there no other way Aaron can write the Avengers.
    Yes I will check it out but c'mon man, the first Celestial issue was enough.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Is is better or worse for the regular Avengers who aren't featured in this book?
    Worse. Scarlet Witch has been killed off, Vision is relegated to just cameos in Champions (being the father of one of the team members), Janet has been limboed since both her adopted daughter Nadia's book Unstoppable Wasp and team book Agents of Wakanda ended. Hawkeye's last book basically left him a pariah on the run.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Worse. Scarlet Witch has been killed off, Vision is relegated to just cameos in Champions (being the father of one of the team members), Janet has been limboed since both her adopted daughter Nadia's book Unstoppable Wasp and team book Agents of Wakanda ended. Hawkeye's last book basically left him a pariah on the run.
    I'm still not sure why that happened to these characters. But would they be badly written in the current run?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This feels like the longest run of all time. Aaron really likes mixing and matching things like he is playing mad libs. It's not creative. No matter how he thinks it is. Tough time to be a fan of the franchise. Ewing should take over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm still not sure why that happened to these characters. But would they be badly written in the current run?
    Yes. It's Aaron run.

Ultimate Member

I guess those characters are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Astonishing Member

I been picking this up since issue 1 and there were enjoyable moments but I been hearing nothing but bad things about this run recently to the point that its convincing me how bad it is, since the moon knight arc, I didnt care for the squadron supreme arc even if it was done quickly in a weekly rate. still I pretty invested what Aaron does with Blade and Dracula which been the reason I still been picking it up even if I feel conflicted of dropping this. I know if I need to get rid of runs to make room for better runs, this series is first in my list to just go to my LCS and turn in it. I dont know.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    The assault began way before Avengers #50.
    I actually laughed out loud at this.