Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
Weirdly, I think Simone has said in the past that Diana is tough to write for. But unlike most who say that, despite some other misfires in her run, Diana's characterization was for the most part on point.

I think it helps that even if Simone says Diana is challenging, she doesn't say it a way to blame the character because she clearly loves her.

Yeah, a story where Diana gets all these shocking revelations about her life and family but refuses to let it change her and instead she brings about positive change for others is actually a really dead on take on her.

The fact that he somehow managed it while missing the point of the Amazons as a whole and causing damage to them as characters and a society is really mystifying
I can believe that she's difficult to write for when you consider she's always borrowed an editor from Superman or the Justice League. If you're struggling with someone who doesn't even like her as your boss (which isn't necessarily true, but given how WW was an assigned book most of the time, I imagine did happen), I can see everything becoming a challenge.