Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    I find this part of the piece interesting:

I wonder if Phillips's martial arts experience will visibly influence Diana's fighting style in the comic, like maybe identifying specific Thai boxing moves for Hawthorne to draw?
    I hope so. Muay Thai would be a good fit for WW.

I wonder if Phillips's martial arts experience will visibly influence Diana's fighting style in the comic, like maybe identifying specific Thai boxing moves for Hawthorne to draw?
    Huh, this has more way more interested in this project now.

That would be cool .

Something new to review on Wondabunga!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I am not positive about any cover with the sword and shield. And i have seen the writer involved using gifs of JL cartoon WW. If that is her source of influence and inspiration well. Sigh

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    I am not positive about any cover with the sword and shield. And i have seen the writer involved using gifs of JL cartoon WW. If that is her source of influence and inspiration well. Sigh
    Does optimism hurt you, buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Does optimism hurt you, buddy?
    Yes, after many times of geting my hopes destroyed. So i won't think of any project as good until i actually see it with my own eyes. I have been fooled by DC and WB too many times already.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    They also seem to be using Lynda Carter gifs so I think it's just using WW gifs.

Anyways, here's another version of Hawthorne's Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    They also seem to be using Lynda Carter gifs so I think it's just using WW gifs.

I would love to be proven wrong. But i won't risk getting my hopes up. And i keep seeing art from warrior woman with her sword and shield that are so important to her. I can't hold my breath expecting anything good. Too many times i have had my hopes destroyed.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

That looks more in line with the way Alpha wants his Wonder Woman drawn!

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    That looks more in line with the way Alpha wants his Wonder Woman drawn!
    In terms of body type, it's not really impressive. Look at the arms. But it's better than Jim Lee and Jason Fabok and David Finch.

Hate the face and the outfit in that drawing

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    In terms of body type, it's not really impressive. Look at the arms. But it's better than Jim Lee and Jason Fabok and David Finch.

Hate the face and the outfit in that drawing
    I think bitethebullet was talking about a power level perspective. Since that pic screams warrior and not powerhouse. It looks like a warrior woman. Not a woman that has powers from Gods.

And i agree with you that Diana's body should show more muscle. And i don't like the face either. we agree on something

Haha, cool.

As far as power levels, I'm generally against any character being able to move planets, unless it's an abstract universal entity like Eternity from the Marvel Universe.

But otherwise I don't really have a preference for her power level, I just don't make a big deal out of it. In fact, I have a solution that I think would totally end this discussion about how powerful WW should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Haha, cool.

As far as power levels, I'm generally against any character being able to move planets, unless it's an abstract universal entity like Eternity from the Marvel Universe.

But otherwise I don't really have a preference for her power level, I just don't make a big deal out of it. In fact, I have a solution that I think would totally end this discussion about how powerful WW should be.
    Personally i like my characters to be super powerful when they are supposed to be god like. So moving planets and stuff like that should be there. But we aren't talking about that here, so we can talk about it in the power thread.

Kind of reminds me of the Adjudicator story.
    I've been thinking about that story, but I don't remember if humanity was on trial there. In those episodes of the TV Series it was.