Incredible Member

Default Green Arrow/ Speedy in the past

Come on! Following that Stargirl Special, I can’t be the only reader that would like to read how Ollie and Roy ended up in the past!! It would be some interesting reading. How did they get money? Where did they live? How did they meet up with the other members of the SSOV? And how did they get back? Did the time travel mess with Roy’s mind and lead to his drug use?

Lots of story potential!!

Quote Originally Posted by bretmaverick2 View Post
    Come on! Following that Stargirl Special, I can’t be the only reader that would like to read how Ollie and Roy ended up in the past!! It would be some interesting reading. How did they get money? Where did they live? How did they meet up with the other members of the SSOV? And how did they get back? Did the time travel mess with Roy’s mind and lead to his drug use?

Or, something better forgotten and put behind us?

This could lead to similar disasters like the Hawkworld mess!

Yeah I spent some time thinking about the same things!
    There’s def. a story in there for someone to tackle.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

It sure seemed like this was a seed that Johns was planting to be explored later. However, given how slowly Johns puts out comics scripts these days, I think it'll be awhile before this gets revisited by him.

But how will he explain Justice League of America #100-102 from 1972?

Incredible Member

There have been so many realignments of DC’s universe, explaining that story would be the least of their problems. ��

There have been so many realignments of DC’s universe, explaining that story would be the least of their problems. ��
    I was just gonna say that actually. DC has an easy out to explain things like that.
    One of the few benefits of rebooting their line more often than most ppl change socks.