Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He'll do SuperWonder this time but not the one we think about spoilers:
    medieval Diana hooking up with Supergirl, lol
    end of spoilers

Taylor panders to randos on Twitter and try to get some headlines out of it.
    Lmao people would hate that because the ones who desire Kara to be a lesbian ship her with Lena. Wait… are you just speculating or did something get released that made you think that’s a possibility?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao people would hate that because the ones who desire Kara to be a lesbian ship her with Lena. Wait… are you just speculating or did something get released that made you think that’s a possibility?
    Nope, it'll happen in #2. One panel with the kiss "leaked".

From the tweets I saw, it seems some Supercorp fans feel they are winning somehow.

spoilers:
    uh...yep.

Look's like there's a leaked panel going around of Diana and Kara making out
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    spoilers:
    uh...yep.

Look's like there's a leaked panel going around of Diana and Kara making out
    end of spoilers
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh Taylor. Least it’s not WonderBat right? Swear to God if he goes for the other DCAU Batman romance of Batman/Lois I may write a strongly worded post on my blog where I seethe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

BANNED

It would be batman / ww / lois, but in the end batman would choose ww and lois would stay with superman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA oh Taylor. Least it’s not WonderBat right? Swear to God if he goes for the other DCAU Batman romance of Batman/Lois I may write a strongly worded post on my blog where I seethe.
    He swerved me for now, I'll give them, but let's not act like Diana's bisexuality won't suddenly come into play when she meets Prince Charmless. He's still got 10 issues

Though seems my prediction he'll make the Trinity an actual "family" by the end of this is coming true. I'm sure I'll be dead from saccharine overdose when it happens.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Yeah. More SuperWonder is decidedly not what I wanted.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

That was definitely a very different take on Supergirl then in Injustice 2...though I suppose it is basically an entirely new character.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

The tweak on her name is a little odd, but it may actually still be the “real” Supergirl. She could have arrived in the same manner and just been adopted by the El’s officially. Would not put it by Taylor to make that little tweak to lampshade the silver age dump her in the orphanage origin.

Well that escalated quickly. Kind of hard to judge my feelings, everyone except Lara is super pissed off. Of the Els, Kal is a dick to Bruce but not overly so, and it’s hard to predict where Taylor wants to go with him. Bruce pulled a DKR on Ollie this time albeit in the heat of anger, and his anger is understandable yet I’m not sure where he’s going either. I could see the two brothers clashing especially after Lara inevitably bites it, but I’m uncertain. And then there’s “Kara” who is Zala Jor-El here, Kal’s sister rather than cousin as expected. Looks like she’s the hot head of the group and will presumably fill the “Injustice WW” role of pushing Kal towards evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    That was definitely a very different take on Supergirl then in Injustice 2...though I suppose it is basically an entirely new character.
    Guess it’s Supergirl’s turn to break bad under Taylor. Dude is working his way through the entire family, everyone gets a turn in the evil overlord throne!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    The tweak on her name is a little odd, but it may actually still be the “real” Supergirl. She could have arrived in the same manner and just been adopted by the El’s officially. Would not put it by Taylor to make that little tweak to lampshade the silver age dump her in the orphanage origin.
    No it’s because she’s Kal’s sister not his cousin, she’s Jor and Lara’s kid not Zor and Alura’s (least that’s my guess and what it looks like)

BANNED

From what I see in the comments, this will be another story of evil Kryptonians getting beat up by Batman, this writer is supposed to be a Superman fan, thank goodness he's a fan, why else? with fans like this who need villains.

Incredible Member

Interesting that they basically merged Kara'a character with that of Diana's Amazonian mate Mala.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    From what I see in the comments, this will be another story of evil Kryptonians getting beat up by Batman, this writer is supposed to be a Superman fan, thank goodness he's a fan, why else? with fans like this who need villains.
    It’s very Game of Thrones in that everyone seems to be an *******. The Els are locking anyone with magic up, Black Lightning and his crew are trying to murder all of the Els (and they struck first), Ollie murdered Jor, no one here is a traditional “good guy”. As for Batman he’s kind of damned himself, he was wholly on board with locking up anyone with powers and he chopped Ollie’s arm off.

If anyone will be knocking sense into the entire cast it will be probably be Diana or Lois. They’re the only two who haven’t done anything morally suspect yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiverse View Post
    Interesting that they basically merged Kara'a character with that of Diana's Amazonian mate Mala.
    Interesting deep cut if so.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    Except it’s not evil Kryptonians, it’s a kingdom ruled by them and one got really upset because another kingdom assassinated their father.

Look at it with this context: A warrior princess just got revenge on the king who ordered an assassination on her father while her brother says cooler heads should prevail to avoid a war. Now add kryptonians and super powers to that and this is what you have.

Also Batman in this case happens to be a Superman himself apparently.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

As soon as Lois appeared I thought she would be WW girlfriend, but it was alt-Kara who is with Diana. She probably will be in a relationship with Batman or something.

This is not the Superman we know, he isn't as bad as I feared, yet, but Taylor is clearly going for a "spoiled prince" take and I think we should keep that in mind while we read the series.
    Last edited by Ra-El; 12-07-2021 at 05:09 PM.