Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Getting some Samwell vibes.

What a weird comic. No Bruce is actually Superman's brother

Zala is batshit insane, even does the iconic Murderman “hand through the chest” move. Good that we’re getting more backstory because right now I feel rather apathetic. Everyone is a dick so why should I care who gets killed?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Is she really Zala? Could be someone else impersonating her? Because if it is she, then Jeff really had hois reason to act the way he did. I can understand she acted on revenge against the house of Storms. But what she did against the Metal men is more disturbing.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Is she really Zala? Could be someone else impersonating her? Because if it is she, then Jeff really had hois reason to act the way he did. I can understand she acted on revenge against the house of Storms. But what she did against the Metal men is more disturbing.
    Was it you who speculated that maybe the “aliens” of the prophecy aren’t the Els but instead refers to the Martians infiltration of Earth? Saw that somewhere and it would help the story make more sense. Zala just killing BL’s son but not the man himself until after he secured an alliance with the Amazons is supremely idiotic otherwise. But it makes sense for her to wait if she isn’t actually Zala because she’s instead trying to weaken everyone so the Martians can take over. Have the Els, the Amazons, and the other Kingdoms go to war and deplete their strength, leaving them open for conquest. Basically the Martians are the “White Walkers”/Others of this series.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

DARK KNIGHTS OF STEEL #6
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by YASMINE PUTRI
    Cover by DAN MORA
    Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    1:25 variant cover by MAHMUD ASRAR
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 6 of 12 | Variant $4.99 US (card stock)
    ON SALE 4/5/22

Kingdoms are divided. Monarchs have fallen. Families have been torn apart. The Kingdom of Storms, the Amazons, and the Els are on the brink of all-out war. Can Constantine, Lois Lane, and Harley Quinn stop what’s coming? Or is the prophecy correct? Do Superman and his family have to die to save the world?
    Harley Quinn has to save the day -_- least Lois looks set to be heavily involved

Excited to share Dark Knights of Steel
    #1-#3 have all sold out and are going back to print… as a mini collection.
    #DarkKnightsOfSteel⚔️ The Gathering Storm will be in comic stores March 1st with a new Yasmine Putri cover. Order by Jan 30.
    @thedcnation
    dccomics.com/blog/2022/01/2…

Guess it’s selling well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Harley Quinn has to save the day -_- least Lois looks set to be heavily involved
    To the surprise of no one in a Tom Taylor comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To the surprise of no one in a Tom Taylor comic.
    More fool me for expecting anything different I guess. Is he not bored of repeating himself? Even Scott Snyder took a break from doing the same old tiresome “when I was a boy my dad took me somewhere and gave me a speech that foreshadows the current plot I’m in which is really convenient” after people pointed out how often he did it. How many times can Taylor shove Harley into his books before even he gets bored of her?

More fool me for expecting anything different I guess. Is he not bored of repeating himself? Even Scott Snyder took a break from doing the same old tiresome “when I was a boy my dad took me somewhere and gave me a speech that foreshadows the current plot I’m in which is really convenient” after people pointed out how often he did it. How many times can Taylor shove Harley into his books before even he gets bored of her?
    Oh man, you're right...

I feel like Taylor might be the biggest Harley shill outside DC Corporate .

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Ah yes, Harley taking the center stage. I almost forgot Taylor wrote this mess.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh man, you're right...

I feel like Taylor might be the biggest Harley shill outside DC Corporate .
    Sat down and read the omnis for his Batman run and it started to get really grating after I noticed how often he used it lol

So the Green Man is Lex… and the Joker. Why? I guess it sort of fits with Batman being half Kryptonian, now we’ve got a Lex Who Laughs and has killed the father of both Kal and Bruce.

So the Green Man is Lex… and the Joker. Why? I guess it sort of fits with Batman being half Kryptonian, now we’ve got a Lex Who Laughs and has killed the father of both Kal and Bruce.
    Seems like Taylor's just throwing everything on the board and hoping people eat it up (like they normally do with his work).

Was it you who speculated that maybe the “aliens” of the prophecy aren’t the Els but instead refers to the Martians infiltration of Earth? Saw that somewhere and it would help the story make more sense. Zala just killing BL’s son but not the man himself until after he secured an alliance with the Amazons is supremely idiotic otherwise. But it makes sense for her to wait if she isn’t actually Zala because she’s instead trying to weaken everyone so the Martians can take over. Have the Els, the Amazons, and the other Kingdoms go to war and deplete their strength, leaving them open for conquest. Basically the Martians are the “White Walkers”/Others of this series.
    Not me. Not at least as my memory tells me. But it is a good theory.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin