Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Oh okay I see it, the #3 cover. Certainly looks like Lois, yeah.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    She'll be betrothed to Clark or something but be in love with Bruce. Unless of course he got permission to write her as a lesbian, being an Elseworld it might be possible. In that case it might be Lois in Guinevere role, assuming Lois is in this.
    Much as I love to dunk on Taylor, he’s no Timm or Snyder. I don’t think he would do that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Oh I wasn't suggesting it as a subtle jab at Taylor though I'm not a huge fan either, it just seemed like something quite rife for a medieval tale. I'll take your word for it though if he's just not into that type of thing.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Looks like Green Arrow is coming for Batman's spot wow did not see that ending coming
    The J-man

The J-man

Extraordinary Member

She'll be betrothed to Clark or something but be in love with Bruce. Unless of course he got permission to write her as a lesbian, being an Elseworld it might be possible. In that case it might be Lois in Guinevere role, assuming Lois is in this.
    we already saw a catwoman design

Oh I wasn't suggesting it as a subtle jab at Taylor though I'm not a huge fan either, it just seemed like something quite rife for a medieval tale. I'll take your word for it though if he's just not into that type of thing.
    While he’s never really backed it up, he claims to love Superman the most, and I do believe him when he says he is a huge fan of Lois given the amount of knowledge he seems to have about Margot Kidder, and his choice to bring Lois back to life in Earth 2 via Red Tornado. Don’t see him putting Lois and Batman together. He’s a WonderBat shipper on account of the DCAU, and he already put Damian and Cassie together solely because he loves that ship so much, I expect Diana and Bruce to get together. Something like how Jon Snow got with the one Wildling girl/Daenerys would fit Taylor’s style better.

I think Clark and Lois will get together, but Lois will be a magic user. That would cause tension yet still fit with Lois being “literate”.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We did? I don’t remember that, must have missed it. Where?
    Last edited by Vordan; 11-04-2021 at 11:44 AM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Ha, Lois/Diana would be amazing to see lol

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    where was that?

Oh dear another WonderBat'er? I didn't really need another reason to not be much of a fan, lol.

BANNED

I just read it, it's not that bad, it seems like it has potential, but the Els clearly favor Bruce, they see Kal as a child to protect while they see Bruce as a man and future king. There is another comic in which the Els arrive on Earth with Kal, they quickly put him aside and love their new children even more, even Lex, luckily in the canon Kal does not have a brother or the Els would have kicked him to Kal to save his brother.

DARK KNIGHTS OF STEEL #4
    Written by TOM TAYLOR
    Art by BENGAL
    Cover by YASMINE PUTRI
    Variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    1:25 variant cover by BENGAL
    $3.99 US | 32 pages | 4 of 12 | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 2/1/22

The arrival of the Els by spaceship 19 years earlier was a pivotal moment for the kingdom, and a prophecy was born! But what were those early years like for the Els, and how did they come to be monarchs of the kingdom? And what catastrophic event triggered everything that was to follow?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    While he’s never really backed it up, he claims to love Superman the most, and I do believe him when he says he is a huge fan of Lois given the amount of knowledge he seems to have about Margot Kidder, and his choice to bring Lois back to life in Earth 2 via Red Tornado. Don’t see him putting Lois and Batman together. He’s a WonderBat shipper on account of the DCAU, and he already put Damian and Cassie together solely because he loves that ship so much, I expect Diana and Bruce to get together. Something like how Jon Snow got with the one Wildling girl/Daenerys would fit Taylor’s style better.
    He'll do SuperWonder this time but not the one we think about spoilers:
    medieval Diana hooking up with Supergirl, lol
    end of spoilers

Taylor panders to randos on Twitter and try to get some headlines out of it.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-05-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    He'll do SuperWonder this time but not the one we think about spoilers:
    medieval Diana hooking up with Supergirl, lol
    end of spoilers

Taylor panders to randos on Twitter and try to get again some headlines.
    spoilers:
    They seem to absolutely hate the idea of it for some reason
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post
    spoilers:
    They seem to absolutely hate the idea of it for some reason
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Supergirl and Diana? Well, the main-canon age-gap between them and Diana being a motherly figure or mentor for Supergirl are enough reasons to hate it.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 12-05-2021 at 01:01 PM.