Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Think I will give this a go. Nice artwork, reasonable intrigue in the plot

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering Beast had been trying to lure her to Krakoa before, and needed something to give the council after Terra Verde, perhaps it was him
    Well the entire council cept Exodus, Sinister, & Raven seem more annoyed & inconvenienced then anything, & you also got Brand in space doing everything in her damn power to minimize the damage of the Wanda bomb to the skree alliance, so if it was Beast he's a total moron if he thought this would make them happy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Well the entire council cept Exodus, Sinister, & Raven seem more annoyed & inconvenienced then anything, & you also got Brand in space doing everything in her damn power to minimize the damage of the Wanda bomb to the skree alliance, so if it was Beast he's a total moron if he thought this would make them happy.
    Exodus may not be Wanda's biggest fan but I don't think he'd do anything to jeopardize Krakoa as a state, he is not into the type of scheming Mystique,Sinister and Beast are into.I highly doubt Exodus has a part in this, he will not be somber and may even say Wanda's predicament was well deserved but I just don't think he was the killer.Let's wait and see

Astonishing Member

Exodus is also someone who would prefer to openly fight and beat Wanda and then execute her

Cortez is someone Wanda would have no issue fighting, and to be honest I’d assume she’s more than capable of beating his ass hand to hand

Mystique wants Krakoa to burn, but she’s too much of a short sighted, spiteful fool to grasp how killing Wanda would benefit her

Magneto has beaten Pietro to death before, and Krakoa is something he’d go back and put the torch to Anya himself to achieve

Onslaught has been amazingly unsubtle, so it’s not them

Jean, Emma, Storm, Cyclops etc would be smart enough to move the body, and Wanda’s not stupid enough to not have her power on standby

Did they cancel X-Factor ???

Wait where’s Quicksilver

To merge the "kids did it" speculation with the "why didn't Wanda fight?" speculation, maybe Leech was involved? Actively, or passively just near enough.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    Did they cancel X-Factor ???
    Yep. Wanda's death was the finale.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Criticalfan View Post
    To merge the "kids did it" speculation with the "why didn't Wanda fight?" speculation, maybe Leech was involved? Actively, or passively just near enough.
    Not to dismiss your idea (but it would sadden me if Leech was involved) we have no idea what the abilities of Exodus’ little acolytes are. The thought of Wanda being chased by a pack of kids is chilling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    While in principle you are correct, Tempus unless she is out of juice because of travelling back(moreover just a fortnight let's say ,not years) can still be invulnerable because time manipulation means the attacker cannot act out of the flow of time she herself controls(unless it's an immensely powerful omega who is the killer ,the only guy who could really screw up Tempus who isn't Omega would be FabianC) If it's too risky with Tempus it could still be done with some other time manipulator I think but anyway I guess doing the investigation in normal time is more intriguing ,so from a writer's standpoint it sells.
    That's rye reason magneto is the main suspect along with most of the other omegas since they are the only ones powerful enough to actually kill her. But it could be one of exodus's kids she lowered her guard and they killed her.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I do wonder how they get to "Magneto did it" from the "dragged behind a bush and strangled" MO

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Not to dismiss your idea (but it would sadden me if Leech was involved) we have no idea what the abilities of Exodus’ little acolytes are. The thought of Wanda being chased by a pack of kids is chilling.
    I personally think in this first issue the story will be told as "tEh oNlY rEaSoN Wanda didn't fight back because it was hEr dAD that was chasing her." only to have the plot twist come later. My speculations are more flexible about what the twist will actually be. Exodus & co. is a good theory on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    True, we don't know what those cabbage patch kids can do individually or combined.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

well, yes.. one of the first obvious questions to be answered is how on Earth Wanda could be strangled... she is uberpowerful and capable to almost wipe mutantkind with three words but she was running powerless in highheels?
    Last edited by darkalamator; 08-13-2021 at 10:07 AM.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

It'll be the Ultron butler robot that we saw hanging around in the background in one scene

*taps nose*