Page 69 of 91 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1356

Thread: Batgirls

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Batgirls #16 International Women's Day Variant by Lynne Yoshii

It looks really really good! I'm hoping to pre-order it!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

It's beautiful! Steph and Cass look badass in these poses! And I like the staff Stephanie has in hand. Looking good for international Batgirls Day

Cool cover, although this just reminds me that Babs' mask is more of a helmet than a traditional cowl.

(When did Babs become the one they double down on the practical costume stuff with?)

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    It's beautiful! Steph and Cass look badass in these poses! And I like the staff Stephanie has in hand. Looking good for international Batgirls Day
    Love this cover, Babs as Batgirl looks great but her cowl looks a bit different than usual.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    It looks really really good! I'm hoping to pre-order it!
    FOC is this Sunday. I'm getting it too.

Are we cancelled? Bleeding Cool thinks Cass is moving to another book called Spirit World.

expect a story of Cassandra Cain trapped in a mystical world.
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/dc-c...orld-for-2023/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Are we cancelled? Bleeding Cool thinks Cass is moving to another book called Spirit World.

"Moving to" or just showing up in?

And is this "Spirit World" thing an on-going title or maybe a one-shot or limited series?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Since I got a copy of the comic in question a month or so ago, I've been worried about this myself (I write reviews).

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    "Moving to" or just showing up in?

And is this "Spirit World" thing an on-going title or maybe a one-shot or limited series?
    I think it might be a miniseries. The story that launches it seems very niche. But Batgirls itself is a very niche title.

https://www.zestworld.com/davidmarqu...ign=post_share

This link to David Marquez's blog, however, indicates that Batgirls is going to go to at least issue 19, since he has four variant covers coming out, issue 16 Cass, issue 17 Steph, issue 18 Babs, and issue 19 all three.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Extraordinary Member

Batgirls #15 Preview
    Writers: Becky Cloonan and Michael W. Conrad
    Artist: Neil Googe

Incredible Member

Since I got a copy of the comic in question a month or so ago, I've been worried about this myself (I write reviews).

I think it might be a miniseries. The story that launches it seems very niche. But Batgirls itself is a very niche title.

This link to David Marquez's blog, however, indicates that Batgirls is going to go to at least issue 19, since he has four variant covers coming out, issue 16 Cass, issue 17 Steph, issue 18 Babs, and issue 19 all three.
    That's promising. I figured it would get just 18 issues - now it's probably destined for at least 24.

Marquez's work looks great, but now Steph is down to only reinforced gloves!

This might be the best Barbara's current suit has looked.

Fortunately, these will be the open order variants, not the unattainably expensive 1:25 ones.

Quote Originally Posted by ohfellow View Post
    That's promising. I figured it would get just 18 issues - now it's probably destined for at least 24.

Marquez's work looks great, but now Steph is down to only reinforced gloves!

This might be the best Barbara's current suit has looked.

Fortunately, these will be the open order variants, not the unattainably expensive 1:25 ones.
    Yeah, I'm hoping for that 24. I want Steph to have TWO full two year series under her belt!

And I've already pre-ordered the Steph Marquez cover, very thankful it's the cardstock instead of a 1:25. I'm getting the trades for the incentive variants. Because so many of them are really pretty - especially the Gonzales ones!

Marquez drawing the ladies lovely and fierce !

I'm amused how the Redondo suit still ends up being depicted as skintight as spandex costumes .
    Batgirls #15 Preview

When was the first time Cass used a vehicle? I can't imagine it ended well.

The game show reminds me of the Batwoman episode with Cluemaster and Steph.

"Started my own legacy" - So where's the new Spoiler?

Batgirls #15 Preview

Nice preview! Cluemaster was a failed gameshow host if memory serves me. The artwork is also really nice here. And of course that killer cover of edgy Steph! I can't wait to read what happens in here. But I do not approve of him shocking his daughter like that. Worst. Parent. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Nice preview! Cluemaster was a failed gameshow host if memory serves me. The artwork is also really nice here. And of course that killer cover of edgy Steph! I can't wait to read what happens in here. But I do not approve of him shocking his daughter like that. Worst. Parent. Ever.
    Now that you mention it, game shows played into both his The Batman incarnation and in Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When was the first time Cass used a vehicle? I can't imagine it ended well.
    I think the first time we see Cass driving anything it was the Batwing while her, Batman, Nightwing and Robin were en-route to a mission involving Bane (Gotham Knights #48). Bats was teaching her like a parent teaches a child to drive while the two boys are strapped in at the back of the plane and Cass accidentally inverts the plane. Since then Cass has been shown driving Batwings at least twice more (City of Light and Batgirl (Beechen miniseries)) and is constantly seen on Batcycles and she is shown driving a Batboat in Gates of Gotham. Her driving Bondo in the Batgirls series recently I believe is the first car she is shown driving.