Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Batgirls

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Now the question may be if you should spend the money on Tynion-written issues of Batman if you weren't already buying it, or do you wait to see if a Batgirls tpb collection will include those three back-up stories when they collect the first few issues of Batgirls?
    I would hope that they would include that in the book (I don't really want to buy comics I otherwise have no interest in just for some short stories in the back), but I wouldn't hold my breath over it either. For all we know, the new series will include all the exposition needed to be its own starting point.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Extraordinary Member

Batgirls #1 Comic Kingdom Of Canada Retailer Exclusive Variant by Alex Garner

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

So many variants dang

By Babs Tarr:

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Classic Batgirl and female friendship!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    By Babs Tarr:

I love Cass doing the Batman pose while Steph is Genki .

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I would hope that they would include that in the book (I don't really want to buy comics I otherwise have no interest in just for some short stories in the back), but I wouldn't hold my breath over it either. For all we know, the new series will include all the exposition needed to be its own starting point.
    The first Robin trade confirmed to collect his two backups from Batman and Detective Comics, so Batgirls will do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The first Robin trade confirmed to collect his two backups from Batman and Detective Comics, so Batgirls will do the same.
    Probably should make that
    "so Batgirls will PROBABLY do the same"
    if DC hasn't confirmed that they are doing that yet.

It was a really interesting series (back in the days of "DCYou").

Uh oh . . .

I haven't read that issue; I've been thinking of seeing if they still have a copy next time I go to the comic book shop.
    Well if yaw going there with Riko

You would need to go farther back to the Signal issues. Not just the secret files.

Especially the fact its been eluded that Duke and Riko are paternal half siblings

Quote Originally Posted by Hellscream View Post
    Well if yaw going there with Riko

You would need to go farther back to the Signal issues. Not just the secret files.

Especially the fact its been eluded that Duke and Riko are paternal half siblings
    Thanks but no thanks.

Sadly, my enjoyment of those characters unfortunately seems to have died after We Are Robin ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Hope so. Would even spring for the shorts in that Urban Legends series (would like to read those, but don't really want to buy trades I otherwise have no interest in, if that makes any sense).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

We are Robins bum ba dum bum bum bum bum

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So many variants dang
    This cover is gorgeous,if only Babs was Batgirl in this book. That is what I had hoped for when there were rumours of a Batgirls book. Now we are finally getting one and she will be mainly Oracle and using a wheelchair again often.
    If love to see Babs suit up as Batgirl often seeing that she just got a new costume. What a waste if she doesn't use it.
    I also wish this cover was available in Australia, it is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    . . . If love to see Babs suit up as Batgirl often seeing that she just got a new costume. What a waste if she doesn't use it.
    The real shame is that she's wearing Bat-pajamas (occasionally) over in Nightwing instead of the outfit she had in Three Jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    This cover is gorgeous,if only Babs was Batgirl in this book. That is what I had hoped for when there were rumours of a Batgirls book. Now we are finally getting one and she will be mainly Oracle and using a wheelchair again often.
    If love to see Babs suit up as Batgirl often seeing that she just got a new costume. What a waste if she doesn't use it.
    I also wish this cover was available in Australia, it is perfect.
    Wow, someone who wants Barbara to be Batgirl! I thought your kind was extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Wow, someone who wants Barbara to be Batgirl! I thought your kind was extinct.
    There are plenty of us around . . . waiting until it's time to take control of DC and make their comic books good again.