Astonishing Member

Default Pikachu vs Electric Eel

crossover fight between Pokemon and Real Life Animal: with the twist, both have electricity

who take this?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Pikachu... pretty... effortlessly?

The yellow rodent has legit super speed, super strength and is functionally immune to electricity.

Extraordinary Member

Pikachu's lightning is also kinda... magical (?) in that it can do whatever it needs to do.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I being that can sorta-stun a human, or one that throws down with Cosmic Elemental forces. I know which one I'm picking.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Astonishing Member

Get a bowl of rice and some eel sauce for unaju.

A quick Google search reveals that the highest voltage an eel can release is 860. It is not immune to electricity.

A Pikachu can release 100,000 volts in a single thunderbolt. It is immune to electricity.

That really should tell you everything you need to know about who I think can win this battle.
    Last edited by The Dog; 08-13-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Takes half damage from electricity, technically.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Takes half damage from electricity, technically.
    Right, I was thinking of their immunity to paralysis.

Though it seems to depend on if we're talking game or anime. Game Pikachu does take half-damage from electricity, while Anime Pikachu seems immune to electricity, though it can be affected by absorbing too much electricity.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

The Hidden Ability of Pikachu not only makes him immune to electricity, he actually gets powered up by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    The Hidden Ability of Pikachu not only makes him immune to electricity, he actually gets powered up by it.
    Why do they not farm pikachus for energy like humans in the matrix?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Why do they not farm pikachus for energy like humans in the matrix?
    I think they do? Maybe not pikachu, but I am pretty sure most or all electricity is derived from Pokemon in their world. Even in Red/Blue the powerplant was brimming with Magnemites and Voltorbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I think they do? Maybe not pikachu, but I am pretty sure most or all electricity is derived from Pokemon in their world. Even in Red/Blue the powerplant was brimming with Magnemites and Voltorbs.
    Which was impressive considering how even a light breeze will cause a Voltorb to blow itself up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan