Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default DC Comics November 2021 Solicitations

Extraordinary Member

Link to DC Connect if you want to read that too: https://www.lunardistribution.com/fi...connect_16.pdf

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

It's cool that so many series are getting "Infinite Frontier" era hardcover collections; it's just gonna suck when 2-3 volumes in they switch to softcover only once sale start to decline...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mixing some December Issues in-between is unnecessarily confusing. Especially when those solicitations only have a placeholder as a cover. At least the extra information is nice.

Monthly count just for record: 41 titles with a Bat-character, 31 without.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Space Ghost, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Newsarama kept crashing, so it took me awhile to go through it, but holy crap, that’s a lot of Batman. And a lot of annuals. And, I’m actually buying a lot more dc than I have in recent months.
    I’m actually buying a few bat titles, mostly for the bat family. I’m liking the idea that Batman might actually quit Gotham, not liking so much that the rest of the fam might try to take up the slack. Gotham is a lost cause, it’s always perpetually bleak, and not a place I’d want to visit, much less live there. The lunatics are running the asylum, literally, and I just wish we could find a permanent solution to the problem of Gotham.
    2) the only real interest I have in justice league incarnate is dr. Multiverse, so I’m not sure if I’m going to pick this one up.
    3) I love cold based villains, so sign me up for tis the season to be freezin’.
    4)other than that, love the return of the royal flush gang. Several of the spoilers for the authority says not all of them will be walking away. They’d better not mess with enchantress. I wish dc would do more with her.
    5) I wasn’t aware ghost maker actually had a rogue’s gallery.
    Last edited by protege; 08-13-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Astonishing Member

Earth 0 really is a legacy based Earth now. And pre Flashpoint was before the end.

It doesn't say Final Issue, but is Teen Titans Academy done? Cover sure looks like a finale with all the cast there (interesting to note that both Arsenal and Flash are now with the teachers!)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I thought Joelle Jones' Wonder Girl was a mini series? Did it get promoted to an ongoing and I missed the announcement?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I thought Wonder Girl was a mini series? Did it get promoted to an ongoing and I missed the announcement?
    It was announced as a mini by some site alongside the news about her now dropped TV series. But DC announced as a ongoing.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Amazing Member

I haven’t read through all of them yet so I’ll save thoughts but... are we really doing another “Batman is gone/replaced” story? Now that this coming out I’m convinced they are replacing the Trinity with legacy characters. I’m annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It was announced as a mini by some site alongside the news about her now dropped TV series. But DC announced as a ongoing.
    Ah, got it. Thanks!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I thought Joelle Jones' Wonder Girl was a mini series? Did it get promoted to an ongoing and I missed the announcement?
    Yes, Deadline I believe mentioned it in a single sentence as a mini in the article about the CW show before editing the article to remove any reference to it. DC has always said it was an ongoing.

That reminds me. I’d like to see wonder girl meet y’wara, from aquaman and the others.

The only thing I keep forgetting more that it exists than the Pennyworth mini-series is the Pennyworth tv show.

Anyways:
    Wonder Woman #781
    Wonder Woman 2021 Annual
    Wonder Woman Black and Bold #6
    Superman '78 #3

Possibly:
    Nubia and the Amazons #2 & #3
    Wonder Woman: Evolution #1