Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Haha of course Danny Devito writes a story where The Penguin is the most altruistic hero on the planet AND he ends up with Catwoman. I enjoyed it because it seemed like a story Oswald would write about himself.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Haha of course Danny Devito writes a story where The Penguin is the most altruistic hero on the planet AND he ends up with Catwoman. I enjoyed it because it seemed like a story Oswald would write about himself.
    Right? That's the vibe I got, too.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The Quitely cover is just amazing. Will this anniversary giant ever be collected or should I get it NOW?

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    The Quitely cover is just amazing. Will this anniversary giant ever be collected or should I get it NOW?
    They don't usually collect these so I'd grab a copy. It was overall a very fun read.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    They don't usually collect these so I'd grab a copy. It was overall a very fun read.
    Thank you, exile. I will.