Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Yeah, I'm willing to forgive the sister plot because everything else is great, but that better have some good pay off before they retcon it out of existence.
    If Dick really want to erase crime, corruption, and poverty in Bludhaven, part of it is caused by Blockbuster, on top of his own fund and organization, he's gonna need to work with his sister since she works in the government. That's where I'm guessing the long term plan is going.

Finally read it after two months, lol

The art is just so stunning as is the coloring. Excellent job to Redondo & Lucas. I've loved how much focus Tom has given his characters and their development- and not just focusing on the plot. Definitely one of my favorite DC books to read

I did get teary eyes when Dick saw the family text him, Bruce calling him and looking at a picture of himself as a young boy and Alfred. I'm a sucker for these character moments. The talk with Superman was also amazing. Really hope we'll see Dick and Jon interacting real soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    If Dick really want to erase crime, corruption, and poverty in Bludhaven, part of it is caused by Blockbuster, on top of his own fund and organization, he's gonna need to work with his sister since she works in the government. That's where I'm guessing the long term plan is going.
    That's what I thought too when he held the press conference.