Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinister War 3

Default Sinister War 3

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/13/ma...inister-war-3/

It’s a trap Peter I know for sure that’s not the real Felicia. Wonder how he got away from being stab. Well at least he performed some first aid
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That's a good question, and if it is a trap . . . well, that would definitely make things worse.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

I'm hyped.And I hope it's just Black Cat, not the Order or New Avengers.He can take these guys, w/ Black Cat' luck powers he can own them

Astonishing Member

Hot damn, I’m tired of Kindred. He’s like the guy you meet at the house party that you think is cool at first, but he won’t stop hanging out with you and you get super tired of him after a while.

Really hope we are 100% done with Kindred after Spencer is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I'm hyped.And I hope it's just Black Cat, not the Order or New Avengers.He can take these guys, w/ Black Cat' luck powers he can own them
    Her luck powers ain’t that op I believe. She isn’t like scarlet witch level and if she was that would be a problem

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Hot damn, I’m tired of Kindred. He’s like the guy you meet at the house party that you think is cool at first, but he won’t stop hanging out with you and you get super tired of him after a while.

I mean we been saying that with ock and goblin for the past few years yet they keep coming back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Her luck powers ain’t that op I believe. She isn’t like scarlet witch level and if she was that would be a problem
    Spidey alone can take him, luck powers mean they will be tripping on each others.
    She can malfunctions guns and gear, she has disintegrated bullets by her luck power but that's an outlier.
    They will probably loose most gear and trip over and hurt each other

Extraordinary Member

I mean we been saying that with ock and goblin for the past few years yet they keep coming back.
    Yeah, Kindred's fine.
    Like Ock should have been done in superior period.
    And goblin has also come back way too often

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Kindred's fine.
    How many times can we hear Kindred talk about Peter’s sins coming back to haunt him? That crap got old 50 issues ago.

Yeah, Kindred's fine.
    Like Ock should have been done in superior period.
    And goblin has also come back way too often
    Yeah Peter best villains is goblin ock Kingpin and I would say venom but not anymore. Everyone else is like b tier and lower. With a few exceptions like Morlun. I find it hard for any new character to resonate with fans so I think making new villains is just another upscale battle

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Peter best villains is goblin ock Kingpin and I would say venom but not anymore. Everyone else is like b tier and lower. With a few exceptions like Morlun. I find it hard for any new character to resonate with fans so I think making new villains is just another upscale battle
    I mean Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Lizard, etc. are solid as well.
    I would say the best modern villains are Mr. Negative and anti-venom.
    Depending on how Spencer's run ends Kindred may be up there

Yeah I stop reading chronologically around the hob goblin story arc. Jumping between 3 books at this point was a hassle

Astonishing Member

I mean Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Lizard, etc. are solid as well.
    I would say the best modern villains are Mr. Negative and anti-venom.
    Depending on how Spencer's run ends Kindred may be up there
    Dillion and Beck are also excellent villains as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post

The only way Kindred works is if OMD is reversed. I am another one who is tired of hearing about “Peter’s Sins.” I admit Peter is not Mother Theresa or Gandhi ( let alone Jesus Christ), but who has done more good in his life Peter Parker or Harry Osborn? With the exceptions of Cletus, Red Skull and a few other villains in Marvel, Harry Osborn is about the last person who should talk about someone else’s sins ( he might have even managed to become worse then Norman himself).

Astonishing Member

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/13/ma...inister-war-3/

It’s a trap Peter I know for sure that’s not the real Felicia. Wonder how he got away from being stab. Well at least he performed some first aid
    Remember Peter would have called her Felicia instead of Black Cat. I bet this is Kindred trying to set Peter up in a “Honey Trap” to show MJ “Peter’s Sins”