Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinister War 3

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    The only way Kindred works is if OMD is reversed. I am another one who is tired of hearing about “Peter’s Sins.” I admit Peter is not Mother Theresa or Gandhi ( let alone Jesus Christ), but who has done more good in his life Peter Parker or Harry Osborn? With the exceptions of Cletus, Red Skull and a few other villains in Marvel, Harry Osborn is about the last person who should talk about someone else’s sins ( he might have even managed to become worse then Norman himself).
    ....Really? How do you figure? Even as the Goblin he never really did anything more than try to kill Peter (and fail) he certainly never killed innocents. Kindred is another matter but I think it's become clear that he isn't the Harry we know, "our" Harry is the one in the cell.

....Which brings me to, is that Harry the "reunion" Kindred is talking about? I kinda think so.

Extraordinary Member

Remember Peter would have called her Felicia instead of Black Cat. I bet this is Kindred trying to set Peter up in a “Honey Trap” to show MJ “Peter’s Sins”
    He starts by calling her Felicia and then groans and goes to Black cat.
    And I doubt his sins have something to do with cheating or anything

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, Kindred's fine.
    Like Ock should have been done in superior period.
    And goblin has also come back way too often
    Give it up dude never gonna stop even the other villains are hard to make

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    Give it up dude never gonna stop even the other villains are hard to make
    Give what up?
    Could you elaborate

Mighty Member

Give what up?
    Could you elaborate
    people complaining about ock and goblin that stuff is getting old new we had new villains like mr. negative,overdrive,kindred,etc. I mean the adaptions of myterio and vulture are becoming popular hobgoblin is okay,along with shocker,rhino,scorpia,morlun,etc

Extraordinary Member

people complaining about ock and goblin that stuff is getting old new we had new villains like mr. negative,overdrive,kindred,etc. I mean the adaptions of myterio and vulture are becoming popular hobgoblin is okay,along with shocker,rhino,scorpia,morlun,etc
    Use punctuations or write stuff in different lines, I can't understand what you are saying.
    Not trying to be rude, I just can't grasp what you mean.

Mighty Member

Use punctuations or write stuff in different lines, I can't understand what you are saying.
    Not trying to be rude, I just can't grasp what you mean.
    i am saying the spider-man villains are fine like mysterio and mr. negative and also complaining about ock and goblin is kinda pointless.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    ....Really? How do you figure? Even as the Goblin he never really did anything more than try to kill Peter (and fail) he certainly never killed innocents. Kindred is another matter but I think it's become clear that he isn't the Harry we know, "our" Harry is the one in the cell.

....Which brings me to, is that Harry the "reunion" Kindred is talking about? I kinda think so.
    Not true. Kindred killed Peter and brought him back to life, and Peter does not deserve that. What really bothers me about Kindred is the torture aspect of this. People sad to say get murdered every single day (including Gwen, Ben and Captain Stacy in ASM which was more of a felony murder then premeditated murder like Jean). But there are also sadistic SOB’s who derive a sick pleasure out of harming others, and looking for some kind of justification for it: That is an entirely different kind of animal. That is why I compared him to Cletus and Red Skull. I will never let Norman off the hook, but most of Norman’s stuff is more about power and economics then simply being cruel.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 08-14-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Mighty Member

Wanna see what happens in this final arc

Extraordinary Member

i am saying the spider-man villains are fine like mysterio and mr. negative and also complaining about ock and goblin is kinda pointless.
    Okay, I get it but I think it's valid criticism.
    Specially Ock should have never come back

Not true. Kindred killed Peter and brought him back to life, and Peter does not deserve that. What really bothers me about Kindred is the torture aspect of this. People sad to say get murdered every single day (including Gwen, Ben and Captain Stacy in ASM which was more of a felony murder then premeditated murder like Jean). But there are also sadistic SOB’s who derive a sick pleasure out of harming others, and looking for some kind of justification for it: That is an entirely different kind of animal. That is why I compared him to Cletus and Red Skull. I will never let Norman off the hook, but most of Norman’s stuff is more about power and economics then simply being cruel.
    Yeah but that's Kindred. I'm talking about Harry, the one who's currently sat in a prison cell with no idea there's a demonic version of himself causing chaos out there. And based on his dialogue in the last ASM issue I think he's gonna be pretty horrified to find out.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah but that's Kindred. I'm talking about Harry, the one who's currently sat in a prison cell with no idea there's a demonic version of himself causing chaos out there. And based on his dialogue in the last ASM issue I think he's gonna be pretty horrified to find out.
    Yeah, but Harry isn't a good person specially to the extent of Peter(most people aren't).
    I don't think he's evil or even bad but I do think Kindred should show Harry his Sins as well.
    Maybe he makes up for them by dying like his og death, I'd like that.Would be such a good moment.

Astonishing Member

As for Harry himself, it is very possible he is not really Kindred. Two things that have always bothered me in the back of my mind. 1: What exactly is the relationship between Mephisto and Kindred. What is Kindred’s true motivation? Here is an interesting theory: I really wonder if Kindred really is not Harry at all, but could actually be The Beyonder paying Peter back for losing to Mephisto? Long shot? Maybe. But I also find it interesting that Ben was chosen by Beyond Corp. Of all the possible reasons for Ben taking over from A to Z why Beyond? Also the title of the Final Spencer issue:”What Price Victory?” Maybe Peter wins by getting out of the deal but the price is not being Spider-Man ( until of course Ben screws up royally)?
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 08-14-2021 at 08:41 AM.

Kindred narrating the same point every single issue is getting really overdone. It's like virtually all he does. It's just not really interesting anymore.

I wonder if there's something in particular about Felicia using "Spidey" instead of "Spider." Is that to denote she's not real.
    Yeah, Kindred's fine.
    Like Ock should have been done in superior period.
    And goblin has also come back way too often
    I'd still take both over Kindred at this point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kindred narrating the same point every single issue is getting really overdone. It's like virtually all he does. It's just not really interesting anymore.

I wonder if there's something in particular about Felicia using "Spidey" instead of "Spider." Is that to denote she's not real.

I'd still take both over Kindred at this point.
    But Kindred is just a run special, Ock and Goblin have been done to death in all eras.Honestly why not just go for neither of the 3