Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Sinister War 3

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    But Kindred is just a run special, Ock and Goblin have been done to death in all eras.Honestly why not just go for neither of the 3
    Kindred is a thing now, though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kindred is a thing now, though.
    Yeah, but he will be gone by the end of the run.
    I don't see how one run equates to decades of exposure, the other 2 are done to death and should stay there.

I don't see how one run equates to decades of exposure, the other 2 are done to death and should stay there.
    Yeah, but I'm talking this run in-the-now and I'm just not feeling him.

Astonishing Member

I disagree. Otto and Norman are great villains. Kindred ( at least for now) is a one dimensional monster

Yes that's another thing that infuriates me about this damned (pun not intended) run. Harry as Green Goblin II was interesting! Even when he was flying around trying to kill Peter you more wanted him to get better than to die. (So did Peter.) And even apart from that, there was an energy and wit to the character at least. He even had a good quip every now and again IIRC.

Whereas Kindred is a generic demon who just will. not. shut. up.

Fantastic Member

I'm just ready for Kindred to go bye-bye already, and not cheaply, either. Let Peter triumph over this monster Harrys become... because that's what Harry is now, a monster that needs to be put down. The thing with Harry is, he can blame Peter for whatever happened to him... and if it's OMD-related, he could have a valid point. Key here is, when he killed that guy Mysterio disguised to try and fool Kindred... Harry knew, and while he said he doesn't like killing innocents, he still did it. If he's as powerful as he seems, he could've easily wiped out the knowledge of who he was from the guys head. Nope, just goes right into dismembering the poor goon. That, and what he did to Stromm, shows just how far off the deep end he's gone.

No more cryptic clues, no more dramatics, let this story be the end of him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    Yes that's another thing that infuriates me about this damned (pun not intended) run. Harry as Green Goblin II was interesting! Even when he was flying around trying to kill Peter you more wanted him to get better than to die. (So did Peter.) And even apart from that, there was an energy and wit to the character at least. He even had a good quip every now and again IIRC.

Whereas Kindred is a generic demon who just will. not. shut. up.
    Kindred is hopefully gonna be explained.

But the guy needs to shut up fr, like jesus do they teach ominous monologues in hell now?

spiderman talks all time his villains cant lol
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Spider-man has taken 99 of his rogue's including big ones together.
    He has also taken all his fights in rapid succession in ASM 500.

He should easily be able to take this

Kindred is hopefully gonna be explained.

But the guy needs to shut up fr, like jesus do they teach ominous monologues in hell now?
    It's repetitive too. How long has he talked about revealing Peter's sins?

Incredible Member

Two and a half long years.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Two and a half long years.
    This is a story that should have ended two years ago. I compared it to making a lasagna and adding layer after layer instead of serving it. Sinister Six is just the latest example: Instead of having a great lineup of say Otto, Beck, Dillion, Kingsley, Cletus and lizard ( Mr. Negative works also), Spencer comes up with multiple teams which takes away from the quality villains ( like Otto, Dillion and Beck he uses). He is actually getting me to miss Dan Slott ( Spider Island and Renew Your Vows beat anything Spencer has done so far ( Gibbon is still his best)). All I can say is he needs to get rid of OMD otherwise his run must be regarded as a failure.

I don't really care what happens to Kindred as a seperate entity, but I can't wait to see what happens when Peter and post-BND Harry (that must be what he is, in some way or another, right?) meet.

"You thought that guy with the centipedes was me? As in, the post-supervillainy me who you've known for over ten years now?"

"Well-"

"The endless monologues and the murders didn't seem a BIT OUT OF CHARACTER?"

"...."

"When your friend shows up dripping maggots and raising the dead you START ASKING QUESTIONS, PETER."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PanicPixieDreamGirl View Post
    I don't really care what happens to Kindred as a seperate entity, but I can't wait to see what happens when Peter and post-BND Harry (that must be what he is, in some way or another, right?) meet.

"You thought that guy with the centipedes was me? As in, the post-supervillainy me who you've known for over ten years now?"

"Well-"

"The endless monologues and the murders didn't seem a BIT OUT OF CHARACTER?"

"...."

"When your friend shows up dripping maggots and raising the dead you START ASKING QUESTIONS, PETER."
    I mean hasn't harry started collecting Goblin gear, Normie said so himself didn't he and we saw it.
    Have we seen if that was a set-up by Kindred or not.
    Either ways Peter seeing the gear seems a pretty good reason to believe it.

Astonishing Member

Okay, I get it but I think it's valid criticism.
    Specially Ock should have never come back
    If you think Marvel would leave one of their top tier villains on the shelf, I have some land I wish to sell you. It's kind of like asking DC to get rid of The Joker (which I feel needs to happen for a good 5 years), it is never going to happen.