Default Do you like Harry Potter more than Reign of Fire and The Sorcerer's Apprentice?

Harry Potter film series also featured dragons too but a few various slightly different species of them besides magic spells so do you like the franchise more than movies like "Reign of Fire" (movie which features a dragon apocalypse) and the one titled, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"?

Can't say i know a lot of the other two franchises you mentioned for being honest.

Always been quite fond of Harry Potter though. Or should i say, i always been quite fond of being a fan of Harry Potter.

Cause man, that sure was a fun ride back then when all the books weren't released yet. And Rowling's official website was so damn nice.

But if dragons are the main focus of concern here, well, i guess you can find easily better elsewhere. Like Pern's book for example.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Unless I missed something Reign of Fire was one film...not a franchise. And although not a terrible film the effects weren't all that great, which was why the director wisely chose to seldom actually show the dragons.

I liked Dragonslayer.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

i really did and still do enjoy Harry Potter. I have all the books and all the movies. I read and watch them regularly.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    Harry Potter film series also featured dragons too but a few various slightly different species of them besides magic spells so do you like the franchise more than movies like "Reign of Fire" (movie which features a dragon apocalypse) and the one titled, "The Sorcerer's Apprentice"?
    I can't compare Harry Potter with these other two movies - it is above and beyond way better story and world about magic. I don't remember The Sorcerer's Apprentice that well but Reign of Fire the story was about dragons but in Harry Potter they were never the story - they were just used as spectacles.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I liked Dragonslayer.
    so true
    Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Unless I missed something Reign of Fire was one film...not a franchise. And although not a terrible film the effects weren't all that great, which was why the director wisely chose to seldom actually show the dragons.
    hey no word against Reign of fire many consider this a mile in term of creature design and you can feel this movie was done with heart