Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Do you all think there'll ever be more DC content than "Wayne Family Adventures"?

After the disaster with the Ismahawk web series that Webtoon seems to have greenlit without consulting DC/WB, I thought the Webtoon collab would sizzle out, but Marvel's Eternals just dropped on Webtoon and BWFA still does well, so I could see DC giving it another go with a second property.
    I keep waiting for them to announce a new one...

Extraordinary Member

Jason looks like a brooding hunk.

Artemis looked like she could kill me and look beautiful while doing it.

Bizarro looks adorable.

Looks great .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jason looks like a brooding hunk.

Artemis looked like she could kill me and look beautiful while doing it.

Bizarro looks adorable.

Looks great .
    I thought people hated bulky Jason

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I thought people hated bulky Jason
    No they hate the face, because bulky Jason often comes with him being drawn as a 30-40 years old

To be honest I was surprised people disliked his Gotham Knights look so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I was surprised people disliked his Gotham Knights look so much...
    Being a bit bigger than Dick is fine. But...

He looks like the oldest brother. By a couple of decades. The white streak, some fans don't want it, some love it, I can go either way.

Extraordinary Member

Red Hood: Outlaws, Zatanna Set Premiere Dates for Webtoon's New DC Series
    WEBTOON and DC just announced the premiere dates for their latest collaborations—Red Hood: Outlaws and Zatanna & The Ripper.

The two upcoming series are the latest titles to come out of the partnership between the two entertainment companies, which began in August 2021. Fans everywhere can read the new series exclusively on the WEBTOON platform, with Zatanna & The Ripper premiering first on July 11 and Red Hood: Outlaws launching on August 14. The release dates were announced at a panel at the Collision Conference in Toronto, which featured a discussion between WEBTOON's head of content David Lee and DC's editor-in-chief Marie Javins about the future of comics.

WEBTOON describes the story of Red Hood: Outlaws, written by Patrick R Young with art by Nico Bascuñán, as follows:

The Outlaws try to go legit—and fail spectacularly. The Justice League has issued a challenge to Red Hood, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, and Bizarro, who have to try and replace their goody-two-shoe counterparts as the heroes the world neither deserves nor needs. In this original series, the Outlaws will battle some of DC’s biggest Super-Villains and Super Heroes—but their biggest battles are among themselves. Can this team last? And can they find their own identities separate from Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman?

The official synopsis for Zatanna & The Ripper, by writer Sarah Dealy and lead artist Syro, describes the magician's latest adventure as follows:

Giovanni Zatara is one of the world's most talented magicians. His daughter Zatanna, on the other hand, is among the world's most powerful. On her 21st birthday, Zatanna witnesses a fight between her father and the sorceress Allura. Before Allura can get to his daughter, however, Giovanni blasts Zatanna far away-to London, England...in the 1800s. Zatanna tries to use her burgeoning magic to return home, but fails. What she can do, however, is pull things out of the future (and past). So her small, 19th century room is now filled with modern gadgets. It seems she'll be stuck forever until an old friend finds her—John Constantine. Recognizing him from her past—or her future, he tells her he knows how to get her home. They'll have to solve the Jack the Ripper murders. To make matters worse, Zatanna also quickly learns that she's among the Ripper's targets.

Extraordinary Member

Looking forward to these. Surprised at how fun they've been so far even if you don't happen to be the target audience.

I love the art styles they're going with .

BANNED

all focused on the verse of Batman, congratulations to the fans of Batman and his universe, since you have so little content, the fans of the rest of the characters do not need it, we already have plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    all focused on the verse of Batman, congratulations to the fans of Batman and his universe, since you have so little content, the fans of the rest of the characters do not need it, we already have plenty.
    Zatanna and Vixen have webtoons.

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    That's not true, though. Sure, Red Hood is a bat character, but Zatanna and Vixen are their own heroes. Plus the RH comic will also star Bizarro and Artemis, so it's not like it's another pure Batbook.
    I don't always love their creative choices (like Americanizing Vixen), but I do commend them for trying different stuff with other characters.
    I just really hope Constantine's role in Zatanna's story isn't too big. It's like we can only get Zatanna stories if we endure their terrible relationship.

BANNED

I know the Artemis IG model from a More Plates More Dates video T.T