View Poll Results: What ends when Hickman leaves the X-Books? (MULTIPLE CHOICES ALLOWED)

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Quiet Council

43 32.33%
  • The Resurrection Protocols

47 35.34%
  • The Moira Plotline

83 62.41%
  • Krakoa The Island

7 5.26%
  • Krakoa The Nation

10 7.52%
  • Other

13 9.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thank you!!
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

X-Force has to be a meme on Krakoa at this point.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    All it does is give them a **** ton of adamantium and tip them off bout the protocols, which up til literally this issue they've gone to great lengths to hide from the humans (though Urich seems to have already discovered it)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    X-Force has to be a meme on Krakoa at this point.
    Here's hoping the x-office plays it for the laughs. Have Orchis build a gigantic Quentin Quire-shaped Adamantium Sentinel and have x-folks go "Huh, where the hell did they get the materials? Weird."

All of it hopefully. What is this, year 3? I can honestly say the Krakoa era has been nothing but a huge bore IMO. there was a time where I would follow multiple X-titles, but now only Wolverine keeps my interest. The Krakoa era is nothing but an Inhumans story in X-Men skin.

NYCC is next week wonder if we’re getting any hints as to what's to come after inferno

Actually are the xbooks even getting a panel
    Last edited by Diammandis; 10-01-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Astonishing Member

All it does is give them a **** ton of adamantium and tip them off bout the protocols, which up til literally this issue they've gone to great lengths to hide from the humans (though Urich seems to have already discovered it)
    I foresee an omega sentinel programme using those adamantium skeletons as Orchis version of upgraded sentinels with mutant powers.It would be different to but not far removed from DoFP movie sentinels of the future.Since Nimrod is online, even the less advanced models will still be very formidable.I trust Orchis to make **** interesting..

The Moira Plotline will go away, but never be totally resolved, like Colossus’ son and the Siege Perilous, just another dangling bit of X-Men detritus, left hanging out there in the breeze... At least we got Nimrod the Lesser out of this mess.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Based on previews it seems like the precog ban is lifted and the council is still around, and it seems like the resurrection protocols are still in place

What I wonder is, who will be running the show? I mean, I can't see Xavier, Magneto, Emma, Mystique and Destiny working together, unless Emma mess with the Resurrection Protocols to make Magneto and Xavier pliant...

Or maybe Xavier and Magneto say "**** this!" and leave for the Shi'ar Empire with a few thousand followers...

It seems Sinister is going to be eliminated, but Storm, Emma, Cyclops and Marvel Girl remain...

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Based on the cover to Immortal X Men it looks like Magneto's off the council

Human/mutant conflict. With krakoa and arrako mutants are just too big for it and there is a whole galaxy of mutants and mutant hater out there to be sure heck I am sure other solar systems are already fearing and hating a group that can terraform a planet. Sure the one of group like orichis should still happen but it's time for a more united sol system, that doesn't mean the end of conflict though
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Based on the cover to Immortal X Men it looks like Magneto's off the council
    From that cover and the one on inferno where it looks like a subtle schism is going on, I think there´s a possibility Magneto will go to Mars with Storm on Arrako. It´s that or he will be on limbo for some times but I doubt it. Magneto has been talking about retiring on ToM and Inferno so I guess it´s probable he will take some time to do other things and he has also shown worry for the future of Krakoa but doesn´t think he can do much anymore as part of the QC so he´s leaving. Is this or he stays dead for some reason. After all Death image is very close to his helmet.

I honestly just hope he stays long enough to see this become a reality, Mr Sinister is fun but he´s been asking for this for a long time.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 12-13-2021 at 09:17 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Moira will be gone. So Hickman ruins her character and then he leaves. lol.