Page 20 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Hey Magma you had to watch your boyfriend die in a pit of lava cause of Wanda you should forgive her

Hey Rainboy you drowned in your own water cause of Wanda you should forgive her

Hey Academy x kids you were left defenseless when the Purifiers came and blew up your bus cause of Wanda. You should forgive her.

Hey all mutants who were forced to stay depowered or dead after M day when you knew you were more. You should forgive her.

And before you or anyone else waste more breath bringing up all the bad guys on Krakoa. Say it with me SHE...IS....NOT....A......MUTANT. Even if she was that doesn't mean people have to forgive her. It would only mean that people couldn't punish her for M Day. Just look at how people treat the Fennris Twins and steroids that's how Wanda would be treated.
    Why are you replying to me as if I said "Hey Loser Muties Get The F*ck over it" or I even implied that they "should" forgive her? I never said that, all I said was if Blob can forgive her anyone can which is true so like you got way too much energy my guy.

So are they going with mutant Wanda and Pietro were replaced by some sort of plant beings?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Jean Grey paid for cooking the D'Bari and was even attacked by Starhammer (Vuk), one of the last living D'Bari... Has Wanda paid for hers?
    Yes, she already paid, literally Rogue already murdered her for that, and for that the entire planet was indirectly destroyed, so she already paid.

Although there was nothing to pay I insist the fact of being crazy + more possessed by an entity absolves her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Yes, she already paid, literally Rogue already murdered her for that, and for that the entire planet was indirectly destroyed, so she already paid.

Although there was nothing to pay I insist the fact of being crazy + more possessed by an entity absolves her.
    You'd think cause that's superhero rules 101 but ya know petty people will be petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    They're all alive again or in a waiting list to be restored. Death is meaningless.
    Not to the people who experienced it. You can't tell a group of people how to feel about the fact that his woman murdered many of their friends and family just because they found a way to undo it.

Yeah, she is. Mags disappointed her again during Axis so in a final effort to say "Up yours, daddy!" She changed the family DNA. Everyone knows what she did. It's going to be commented on soon.
    She isn't a mutant until otherwise stated.

Wanda helped Hope to direct the Phoenix force to restore mutants instead of annihilating the planet like it wanted to. She helped stop Red Skull/Onslaught from commiting another genocidal strike against mutants. She died saving all the depowered mutants from the Apocalypse twins during Planet X. That's three times she atoned with actions and deeds instead of ostentatious displays of begging. And that's more than Fennris or any of the council villains have helped.

Mentioning one-off c-listers who were created just to be killed off by the decimation is like claiming you want Justice for the citizens of Alderaan.
    First off acts of goodness do not make up for crimes committed against a party that's not how that works. Cyclops explained that pretty clearly during Children's Crusade.

Something you need to understand is those C listers that you so causally don't care about are the majority of the mutant community. There are a lot more Rain boys then there are Rogues and Polaris. Their feelings are what the majority of how mutants feel about Wanda. Not the 10 or so A listers who may have personal history/connection with Wanda.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

You don't understand. Wanda was a girl. A back-talking, naughty thing that kept trying to assert herself and find redemption on her own instead of begging for forgiveness and collapsing into a mewling heap of quivering softness that needed the guidance of a stern hand to fly right. Heretic!

To me, it's nuts that X-Men comics are synonymous with strong, complicated women who often break bad but refuse to let others dictate how they can make things right (Emma, Frenzy, Rogue, Jean, Hope, Betsy, Kwannon, for example), but that same grace is weirdly denied to Wanda. Her efforts to redeem herself are often flat out ignored or discarded.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    We've been through this she was able of making complex decisions prior to being possessed by magic she knew was dark and dangerous

Most weren't even at the party were talking a few hundred thousand no named mutants in 616 reality
    I'm betting that a lot of bus kids and Crucible veterans were there.

Every person is an individual so for each victim you would have to take their individual experiences into account

Magma is a definite he'll no at forgiveness
    And Chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    3/5

It started good with the detective skill of Xfactor and asking the prevalent questions.

Then it went melodramatic and kinda dumb. Magneto just sound and fury and not helping his case at all. Lorna's huge declaration felt like daytime tv drama. Everyone is just on board with Mags killing Wanda without mentioning the motive.

Also disappointed in Storm not voting for Wanda to be brought back.

Quicksilver's finally back so thats nice. Wanda's in the Ethereal plane so there's that. It was ok.
    I give Storm credit for her vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Look if Blob can forgive Wanda I think anyone can.
    Again, Chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    How is wanting to save dead children a selfish act worthy of punishment by death?

That's effed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Said 'children' were magical conjurations to begin with, no? WandaVision's version was succinct in their telling: Wanda was fulfilling her own desires, no matter the collateral damage. Selfish, in a word. We can emotionally understand the temptation [with such power at hand], but was it right? No.
    If Wanda wanted children of her own, she shouldn't have married an android. Biology 101.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    The problem with that is Lorna's relationship with Magneto is different. It feels like Leah copied and pasted what Wanda would say to Magneto, and gave it to Lorna. Polaris doesn't know Scarlet Witch. So Lorna reacting this strongly in defense of her is OOC. Everything Lorna is doing is because of Wanda's death, and that just doesn't make sense.
    The irony Marvel faces here is that if they had spent the past decade on Lorna and Wanda heavily interacting as sisters, then 616 Lorna reacting strongly to Wanda's death (not this expression of it, but the barebones concept of a strong reaction) would have made more sense. But because certain people at Marvel were so obsessed with excluding Lorna from the family, followed by Marvel insistent on keeping the twins far away from Lorna (and to a lesser extent Magneto) after the Axis retcon, everything about what they've done here falls flat.

They didn't do any of the pre-game necessary to make this work. Heck, they didn't even have Lorna on Empyre when Wanda was there, which would've been a good spot to prime for this. They want payoff without doing any of the work needed to earn it. Which really isn't a shocker with other things they've tried to do to Lorna.

Anyway, I can understand why some people would like this despite treatment of Lorna. It's typical for how things have historically gone down with X-Men work that has her in it.
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    I'm betting that a lot of bus kids and Crucible veterans were there.

And Chamber?

I give Storm credit for her vote.

Again, Chamber?

If Wanda wanted children of her own, she shouldn't have married an android. Biology 101.
    Vision is a synthezoid, he should be able to impregnate his chosen mate.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It would be great if this killer turned out to be Bova or Luminous

It would be great if this killer turned out to be Bova or Luminous
    Why? Is it so it’s not a mutant and just keep the continued hate mutants give her with no reflection whatsoever.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Why? Is it so it’s not a mutant and just keep the continued hate mutants give her.
    Because so many mutants hate her it would be too obvious. I mean imagine the twist if it was a non mutant or Avenger that did it. Or a mind controlled Avenger

Because so many mutants hate her it would be too obvious. I mean imagine the twist if it was a non mutant or Avenger that did it. Or a mind controlled Avenger
    So the same frame a mutant thing that’s been done already, specifically in Marauder.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    So the same frame a mutant thing that’s been done already, specifically in Marauder.
    Who is the least obvious person in the story who is getting a fraction of panel time as to not draw too much attention? That's your killer

Who is the least obvious person in the story who is getting a fraction of panel time as to not draw too much attention? That's your killer
    *cough* Tommy *cough*