Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    Dear lord. I don't care anymore. Magneto can destroy the planet if he wants to. That includes storm. There
    Storm too can destroy the planet if she wants I don't recall them ever rushing magneto off planet to grieve so he doesn't accidentally destroy the planet....oh wait it was storm that they rushed of the planet! So that she doesn't destroy the planet with her pain so again your point?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    He is not a coward tooo when has odds ever stopped magneto before? Of all the people there only storm magneto and exodus are in the omega class and exodus is not going to attack magneto he literally lives for magneto and Erik along with everyone including storm knows this, so who else do you think she was referring to then huh?
    another excellent point as it relates to exodus and where his loyalty lies.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    He knew he was in a room with 12 other mutants that he would have to take on. I just don't think it was worth it for him. Have your opinion, I'll have mine. That's where i'll leave it
    He took on all of xforce and the xmen team the numbers doesn't scare him so what is your point?

He took on all of xforce and the xmen team the numbers doesn't scare him so what is your point?
    I thibk its pretty obvious why magneto stood down in one instance and didn't in the other. he didn't want to lose his brain stem and he didn't want a confrontation with ororo. im just happy that Erik respects ororo power enough to not go there and he left before things escalated.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Literally hilarious because as usual, a couple of extremely bored individuals started this entire thing by talking shit about Storm, saying she needs to check herself and she’s no threat Magneto and now that, once again as usual, we’ve responded and finished it, it’s “Storm fans are always making it about Storm”. Just because your “arguments” were found to be baseless(shocker), the narrative is attempting to be changed to us starting it and forcefully making thread narratives about Storm. It’s laughable honestly but if y’all want to stay pressed and be omega level gaslighters, go for it. Just know that the truth is painfully apparent and you do it to yourselves every time lmaoo
    preach. I saw that post and was like how did the course of actual events change because that's certainly not what I recall reading.

now there are persons who go to her appreciation thread and others to make it about their fave but imma leave that alone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    preach. I saw that post and was like how did the course of actual events change because that's certainly not what I recall reading.

now there are persons who go to her appreciation thread and others to make it about their fave but imma leave that alone.
    It is giving why do you make everything about race when you call someone out on racist shit...... IDC idc

That's your conjecture dear now let's move on shall we.
    Yh especially when they are both in love and married husband's don't try to crush their husband's head with an oversized telepathic helmet.
    Hahaha anon stuff -- now thats a refresher �� i was beginning to ask if he just made a point that Charle's helmet is a copycat move and really looks hideous -- and he's had it -- but still aww is this the end of helmet bros? Please no....

It is giving why do you make everything about race when you call someone out on racist shit...... IDC idc
    I will say this. I have not seen anything within the confines of this thread and the debates regarding Ororo and Erik that had explicit offense regarding Ororo’s race. Is the basis for these outlandish claims about Ororo being “too arrogant” and needing to “humble herself” in the presence of a childish tantrum confusing to me? Especially when Erik is a grown man and not a child to be coddled with statements like “well why would she taunt him like that to make him more upset, that’s not very nice etc etc”? Yes most definitely. Could racially biased intents be behind any anti-Storm sentiments? Sure, we have absolutely 100% seen people reveal themselves in past to be explicitly racially biased against black characters and Storm in particular who fills the almost empty niche of a powerful black woman. A powerful black woman who beats white and male faves left and right has definitely upset people for that reason alone. But to ascribe that narrative to any and every person who has a negative perspective on Ororo or her actions is not accurate or fair in my opinion. I’m sure there are plenty of people who simply don’t vibe with the character and that’s enough to state their opinion as such. The truth is we may never agree on the perspectives we take on how we view these books/stories. However taking your frustrations out on Storm fans in general because you do not like or agree with what has been plainly explicitly stated by Marvel writers in canon is also not okay. You don’t like it, sorry to say but suck it up and deal with it like we all do when things are written about our faves or our not-faves that we don’t agree with. Find the writers email address, home address, cell phone number, marvel office number or whatever you have to do to vent your frustrations where they belong but don’t take the cheap, easy, and pathetic way out by saying the often grumbled nonsense about all Storm fans being raving, blabbering lunatics who “worship” the character and don’t see logic just because you can’t refute what Marvel has established for the last 40+ years. It’s gaslighting and it’s pitiable in the forum of debate and conversation. That’s the last I have to say in this thread on the topic.
    Last edited by Ororo101; 08-22-2021 at 06:31 PM.

I have to admit that I am not paying that much attention to those threads, but this has started an annoying backfire through many appreciation threads. I honestly don't get the reason behind people saying that Ororo "must humble herself" or being "too arrogant", especially considering who we are talking about here. Erik, the guy who is an egomaniac, is extremely arrogant and thinks that he is a God just because he is a mutant. Now, I am not going to say that Erik didn't have the right to be upset, angry or anything among those lines, one of the reasons why I think he snapped. He lost a daughter for god sake and most people seem to not get that this was most likely his breaking but what Storm stated was not to "humiliate" Erik or be more "arrogant" than him. She stood up, and she was ready to fight him and protect the council or, in this case, Charles. From my point of view, Storm reacted the right way in the right situation. People tend to forget that the QC is a place where everyone is equal and if someone snaps and starts attacking the rest, he gets called on that, and this is exactly what happened here regardless of who did it. Plus, she was right. He was in a place where he is no longer the strongest one. We have powerful Omega Level mutants in that council. You don't go and snap and start crushing Charles skull just because the QC reached a decision, and it wasn't a solo decision of Charles either. It was a group decision, and he lost.

Let's not get started on what would have happened if that resurrection protocol went on. We would have two Wandas, one extremely outdated and with zero memories or experience of what she went through in the past century and then we would have a second Wanda, which is actually the real one. Regardless of how you see it and from what point of view, Erik was out of boundaries, and he lashed in a room with quite powerful mutants in it. Mutants that could literally destroy him on an atomic level with no trace, so yes, he was wrong, but I, as a reader, understand his position since he was grieving. Did the rest react properly? Hell no, no one reacted properly and considered Magneto is grief about losing a daughter, but he was out of boundaries regardless of what everyone else says.

If you don't believe, just think for a moment what would have happened if something like that played out in the real world. The people would understand the loss of a daughter, but they will still put him in jail or worse for losing it.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 08-22-2021 at 06:53 PM.

Y’all doing ok?

Anyone need any water?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Y’all doing ok?

Anyone need any water?
    I just wanna get back to accusing Tommy of murdering his mom but now it kinda feels like this ain't the thread for that.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I just wanna get back to accusing Tommy of murdering his mom but now it kinda feels like this ain't the thread for that.... lol
    A reaction shot of Wiccan finding out his brother murdered their mother sounds like it would be amazing.

I’d say it would be out of character for Tommy, but then again, he never had a character to begin with.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I’d say it would be out of character for Tommy, but then again, he never had a character to begin with.
    Bruh.
    I would say otherwise but I don't know anything about his character either

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering the apparent plan for X-Factor featured the creation of a mutant pantheon, I wonder if Wanda’s about to be accidentally’d into godhood

Boy would that be awkward
    It would also be very poetic in mythic sort of way too.