Mighty Member

Default Venom 2 possible delay

https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ve...d-again-rumor/

So it's already been pushed back 3 times and now with a 4th I feel Sony is venturing into possible problem territory. Tom Hardy has been making some noise recently about including Tom Holland's Spidey making an appearance in Venom, but I'm really hoping the Venomverse can be its own thing separate from the MCU. Because if they're flirting with the idea of an MCU multiverse connection, well, it could cause some dominoes to fall. If they push it back again, that brings into question No Way Home and the rest of the MCU. Sony doesn't have a streaming service. But they just made a deal with Amazon with Hotel Transylvania 4 selling it for $100 million to put it on there. Sony/Disney already have a pay 2 deal where D+ will get the Sony Spider-Man movies in 2022. I wonder if they'll make a last second deal with Disney to put it on Premiere Access?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/ve...d-again-rumor/

So it's already been pushed back 3 times and now with a 4th I feel Sony is venturing into possible problem territory. Tom Hardy has been making some noise recently about including Tom Holland's Spidey making an appearance in Venom, but I'm really hoping the Venomverse can be its own thing separate from the MCU. Because if they're flirting with the idea of an MCU multiverse connection, well, it could cause some dominoes to fall. If they push it back again, that brings into question No Way Home and the rest of the MCU. Sony doesn't have a streaming service. But they just made a deal with Amazon with Hotel Transylvania 4 selling it for $100 million to put it on there. Sony/Disney already have a pay 2 deal where D+ will get the Sony Spider-Man movies in 2022. I wonder if they'll make a last second deal with Disney to put it on Premiere Access?
    Not surprising with delta surging.