Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I feel like every thread eventually turns into a DS9 thread...

And yet, here I go: Jeffrey Combs, both in and out of Trek. Hell, I still think he would have been the perfect choice to play Ebony Maw, especially with the Dr. Strange torture scene.
    Man, I came here to mention Jeffrey Combs!

I can't say the same about Marc Alaimo no matter how much I loved Gul Dukat, simply because I haven't seen him in anything else!

But also +1 to Max von Sydow, mentioned upthread also. And Alan Rickman.

And Sarah Shahi, because there aren't enough actresses being mentioned, and everything I've seen her in, Life, Person of Interest, etc. she's been awesome.

Geoff Stultz (The Finder) and Damien Lewis (Life) and Donal Logue (Gotham), as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Really? Not even his older stuff? Raising Arizona, Leaving Vas Vegas, Peggy Sue Got Married, Cotton Club Moonstruck...Cage started out as a pretty acclaimed actor. Of course, now he's reinvented himself as the guy who purposely does wack movies and and you watch them to see him chew scenery.
    Of those movies that I have seen (Have not seen Moonstruck.) I just did not like him at all. The closest I even came to liking him was The Rock and Face Off and even then I think other actors could have done just as good if not better job then him.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Sutekh is right. There are not enough actresses being names. And I will name my all time favorite actress.

Judy Dench. I fell in love with her in the BBC show as Time Goes By which to this day is in my top 3 of shows. She did good in the Bond films, was great in Choclat, and the older show in the 80's A Fine Romance.

Best Line ever.

When Geffory Palmer who played with her in As Time Goes By. In a Bond film he played a Navy man and told her.

"You know M sometimes I dont think you have the balls for this job."

"The good thing about that is I dont have to think with them." Sick burn!
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Gary Oldman for me. Dracula, Beethoven, Sid Vicious, Lee Harvey Oswald, Russian accent, Irish-american accent, southern accent, good cop, bad cop, tinker, tailor, soldier, spy - he's good in anything.
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 08-22-2021 at 07:08 AM.