View Poll Results: Which story was your favorite from Sensational Wonder Woman?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Forget Me Not by Stephanie Phillips and Meghan Hetrick

0 0%
  • Better Nature by Andrea Shea and Bruno Redondo

1 20.00%
  • Man's World Momager by Colleen Doran

2 40.00%
  • The Museum Gala by Alyssa Wong and Eleonora Carlini

0 0%
  • Ice Blue by Corinna Bechko and Dani

2 40.00%
  • Ultimate Fangirl by Amy Chu and Maria Sanapo

0 0%
  • The Queen's Hive by Sina Grace and Paul Pelletier

0 0%

Default Favorite story from Sensational Wonder Woman?

Now that Sensational Wonder Woman is complete, what was your favorite story from this anthology series?

The options include...

Forget Me Not - During a battle with Doctor Psycho, Wonder Woman sacrifices herself to stop the villain, only to be hit with a psychic blast that traps her in an alternate reality. With the help of Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman has to remember who she is before it’s too late.

Better Nature - Wonder Woman receives a distress call from Artemis…on Warworld! In order to escape Mongul’s clutches, the two Amazons will have to put aside their differences and find a way to work together.

Man's World Momager - Wonder Woman faces her most relentless foe yet—a marketing maven who would sell her Louboutins for the chance to manage the Amazing Amazon! Can Wonder Woman escape her most persistent pitches? She does make some excellent points…

The Museum Gala - It’s not a Gotham City gala without a drop-in from The World’s Vilest! It’s a good thing Wonder Woman is on the guest list...because Bruce Wayne’s got a secret identity to keep!

Ice Blue - No problem is too big for Wonder Woman, but this one may just be beyond even her powers—someone is trying to control the weather itself! But as Wonder Woman pursues this mysterious miscreant from Washington, D.C., to the icy Arctic, she realizes the plot runs even deeper than she imagined…

Ultimate Fangirl - Katie, a spirited 98-year-old woman, has escaped her nursing home. As her caregivers track her down, Katie recounts her World War II adventures with Wonder Woman.

The Queen's Hive - When Queen Bee hypnotizes the Amazons of Themyscira into aiding her plot to have women take over the world, Diana finds herself potentially in over her head with a deadly opponent who’s caught her off guard. Wonder Woman must rely on her strength and wits to take down Queen Bee, her “squad” of villains, and an army of Amazon drones!

EDIT: I just realized I left off The Empty People by Sanya Anwar. DAMN. And that was a great story, too.

Think I’d have to go with “Man’s World Momager” (mainly for Myndi) with “Better Nature” as the follow up.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Ultimate Fangirl and Queen's hive were really good. So was Man's World Momager. While Better Nature is one of the worst. The way that story portrayed WW as sombody so easily overpowered by mongul. And how she and artemis had to run away like 2 weaklinks. Wasn't a woman involved in writing that story? I don't remember. If so, then how low she views the mighty amazon. That she thinks Diana would be so helpless against mongul.

For me it was a toss up between Better Nature & The Queen’s Hive. Both were fun stories & had some of the best artwork. I ultimately chose Better Nature because I appreciated the artwork just a bit more.