Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Yes, Alan Davis and 2015 HoM are the best versions of their interaction. Neither were to be trifled with nor fell into the generic character department even though that HoM version could have used a few extra IQ points. They were both allowed to be complex characters with their own goals.

Now that you mention it a more brilliant, but jaded Austen type Polaris and Magneto interacting would be very interesting too and it’s something that hasn’t been done.

Oh and have we even seen Lorna in the House of M habitat as yet? I don’t think we have, their scene in HoX 5 was elsewhere.
    Yes I think a jaded AND More polítical Lorna interacting with magneto on hom would be great. Their talk on X factor was outside the quiet council not hom.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    1) Are we gonna pretend like Marrow didn't have a bomb attached to her heart that was set to detonate? She survived anyways so why is this even being brought up?

2) Are we gonna pretend like Storm isn't the same age as the other senior X-Men... late twenties to early thirties? Also that menopausal comment earlier was NOT cool. Let's not make rude comments over natural bodily processes that women go through.

3) Regarding Wanda and not in response to you: while mutants do have a legitimate reason to dislike her, I don't see the problem if a writer wants to improve that relationship. It's been 15 years and it was a poorly written story that didn't even have her as an active participant. I think we'd all be a lot better off if we didn't hold onto so much hatred for comic book characters that are often written OOC for the sake of a never-ending story.

Sara survived is only because Marrow luckily had an extra heart.

I insist Storm was one of the good guys, and she acts like a murderer from time to time, with which neither she nor her fans are indicated to give moral judgments to anyone, and in the case of storm, quite hypocritical, which is because she keeps judging the others and judging, when she has enough tail to be stepped on.

Killing a minor is one of the most horrible things there is, whether they want to make up that or not is what he did, storm tried to murder an underage adolescent, who in legal terms was still a Girl.

Attempted murder and murder are just as serious, and this is even more so when we talk about a minor, which is what marrow was in those days.

Storm never showed an iota of regret for trying to murder Sara (marrow), but as I said Mrs. Storm is very good at judging others when she tried to commit infanticide.

Storm was not a villain, she was supposed to be one of the good guys, and she used lethal force, when something else could be done, how to knock out Sara.
    but no, it is easier to act like an animal and try to kill a Girl.

Anyway, how did I say they are very good at judging Wanda, who has to excuse her actions, but the horrible things that some members of the xmen do, are they completely justified?
    WTF no, they are not, much less when some have done horrible things in full use of their mental faculties.

Double standards, a lot of double standards

If you want to argue if Storm was justified in killing Marrow that's your choice but it's not comparable to M Day and what Wanda did. They are two separate issues that don't connect at all.

But if it makes you feel better sure have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post

Killing a minor is one of the most horrible things there is, whether they want to make up that or not is what he did, storm tried to murder an underage adolescent, who in legal terms was still a Girl.
    Bla bla. **** happens...Water under the bridge...get off Stormie's back.
    Last edited by Exodus; 09-12-2021 at 11:38 PM.

blah blah get off Wanda's back.
    more when other characters are much more questionable, for doing horrible things in full use of their mental faculties

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    If you want to argue if Storm was justified in killing Marrow that's your choice but it's not comparable to M Day and what Wanda did. They are two separate issues that don't connect at all.

But if it makes you feel better sure have fun
    I love how they apply double standards, and infanticide is never justified, less when non-lethal force could be used, storm tried to murder Sara because he wanted to.
    because I insist there was the possibility of leaving him k.o, but it was not easier to try to murder a Girl, very well to justify atrocious things of characters x.

the difference between Wanda and storm is that Wanda did not want to make hurt to anyone and she was not there to100%. In full use of her mental faculties, besides being possessed, storm if she was in full use of her mental faculties, and did not mind killing an underage girl lol.

Man this thread has been so entertaining. Some people more pressed than a silk shirt. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Man this thread has been so entertaining. Some people more pressed than a silk shirt. Lol
    I agree ..

baumblume

Looks like Charles wants magneto to confess, even if it´s true or not, interesting.
    My Trial of Magneto theory as of right now is:

I think Wanda did it. No, genuinely. I think Wanda killed Fake Wanda and Fake Pietro.I think there were somehow two Wandas that night, which accounts for that scene of Magneto and Wanda meeting up AFTER she was already dead by the timestamps.

baumblume

it's pretty clear that this is the intention. that is Not THE real Pietro.
    Pietro is DEAD . Also, with this, despite Magneto not killing her, it seemed like someone is trying to have Wanda to revert her back to her mutant heritage. It just seemed like a crazy plan for someone to do. Whoever that person is, might have done their hardest to have Wanda revert back to her actual life. The same would go with Pietro once that suspect gets their hands on him.
    Could it be Wanda directly killed him

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    Double standards, a lot of double standards[/B].
    It’s funny you mention double standards because you want people to respect the characters that you like yet bring in the characters that you dislike into several threads when the stories aren’t even about them.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

When would QS have been killed then?

Also why would Wanda want to frame Magneto?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    So Pietro and Wand are both dead
    Here's hoping.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Looks like Charles wants magneto to confess, even if it´s true or not, interesting.
    My Trial of Magneto theory as of right now is:

I think Wanda did it. No, genuinely. I think Wanda killed Fake Wanda and Fake Pietro.I think there were somehow two Wandas that night, which accounts for that scene of Magneto and Wanda meeting up AFTER she was already dead by the timestamps.
    Then that means the fake Wanda was behind the zombies. Also concerning the time stamp I think that was an error. To me Charles wants Erik to confess is because Charles killed Wanda. He is the only one Wanda trusts enough to let get close to her. If the time stamp wasn’t an error it could have been Charles using telepathy to fool Erik into thinking he was talking to Wanda.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Here's hoping.
    lol damn you cold blooded
    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Then that means the fake Wanda was behind the zombies. Also concerning the time stamp I think that was an error. To me Charles wants Erik to confess is because Charles killed Wanda. He is the only one Wanda trusts enough to let get close to her. If the time stamp wasn’t an error it could have been Charles using telepathy to fool Erik into thinking he was talking to Wanda.
    Oooh never thought about the killer being Charles!?!!! If it's so he def move up to be one of my favorite X-Characters
    GrindrStone(D)