Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    baumblume

that means the fake Wanda was behind house of M.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Oooh never thought about the killer being Charles!?!!! If it's so he def move up to be one of my favorite X-Characters
    He would have had to have picked up a stupid ball considering he could use Cortez or anyone he didn't particularly like to kill Wanda and be a fall guy. Its more likely Xavier is covering for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Yes I think a jaded AND More polítical Lorna interacting with magneto on hom would be great. Their talk on X factor was outside the quiet council not hom.
    And political Lorna you are very much right. Take away the politics and you are left with less then exciting light banter as we saw in X-Men Blue or writers trying to graft cookie cutter bad dad and teen daughter dynamics onto their relationship. Removing the political and mutant activist side from Lorna probably was the most damaging single thing to happen to the character in the past decade and a half as it fed into all the other problems.

If there is a fake Wanda and a real Wanda it'll make the cover in my avatar make sense. Because all this event they had her in her classic costume. Last year during Empyre, they had her in her classic costume in X-Men but in her current in Avengers. It might not have been an artist mistake. Maybe this one that is dead is Joseph's cloned version of Wanda. Wanda also handed her dna over to Vision. That could've gotten stolen.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    that means the fake Wanda was behind house of M.
    omg what type of trash this would be

I think there's gonna be a two Wandas situation, but it's gonna be that someone somehow resurrects her through the protocols, but then it turns out the Wanda we see at the end of issue #1 resurrects herself/is resurrected by Krakoa.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    omg what type of trash this would be
    just for Wanda haters,....

Extraordinary Member

Marvel needs to one-up DC and that Joker thing, so we are getting Four Wandas.

Anyway, I feel either people are barking up the wrong tree and this is going to be a slow lead up to nothing, or some crazy retcon is going to fall out of the sky and a bunch of people are going to lose their mind.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    If there is a fake Wanda and a real Wanda it'll make the cover in my avatar make sense. Because all this event they had her in her classic costume. Last year during Empyre, they had her in her classic costume in X-Men but in her current in Avengers. It might not have been an artist mistake. Maybe this one that is dead is Joseph's cloned version of Wanda. Wanda also handed her dna over to Vision. That could've gotten stolen.
    On the other hand, if you look at all the Trial Of Magneto variant covers, one can notice the artists aren't even sure what her "classic" costume is supposed to look like exactly in the same scene.

However i mentioned it before but i would have a good chuckle if they went full Metal Gear Solid level of plans within plans, with the Wanda who died being a clone, created by Wanda, killed by Magneto, who then had her erase his memories of doing so.

If Wanda comes out well In this event off that is most likely, many here who hate her will be foaming at the mouth lol

Wanda is the Marvel girl of the moment thanks to the mcu and her success in the emmy, so I doubt Wanda will please the haters of her disappearing or not coming out well lol.
    Last edited by Sylarmax; 09-13-2021 at 11:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Outside of the 'Xorn was never Magneto' retcon these sorts of stories have not worked out for Marvel. The 90s had the Clone Saga where they tried to say the Peter Parker fans had been reading about for the last 20 years was a clone and they also revealed that Alicia Masters was a Skrull all along, undoing her marriage to the Human Torch along with years of development for both characters. The 'phoenix was never Jean' retcon was also terrible. Given their track record I'd rather Marvel stick away from that kind of story from now on.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Outside of the 'Xorn was never Magneto' retcon these sorts of stories have not worked out for Marvel. The 90s had the Clone Saga where they tried to say the Peter Parker fans had been reading about for the last 20 years was a clone and they also revealed that Alicia Masters was a Skrull all along, undoing her marriage to the Human Torch along with years of development for both characters. The 'phoenix was never Jean' retcon was also terrible. Given their track record I'd rather Marvel stick away from that kind of story from now on.
    Yep Marvel has historically mishandled storylines such as this. Person that I really hope they don't retcon away Wanda's action during HoM it would be really stupid.

just for Wanda haters,....
    I just from the bottom of my heart don't get what is so wrong with having mutants hate Wanda. She is free to do what ever she wanted she just won't be liked by mutants. I mean all heroes don't have to get along.

Yet non stop I've just heard excuse after excuse trying to defend Wanda's actions so that she isn't hated. Now you want a it wasn't me but the clone excuse. I'm getting a headache.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yep Marvel has historically mishandled storylines such as this. Person that I really hope they don't retcon away Wanda's action during HoM it would be really stupid.
    it was badly written . There is no reason to think Wanda can’t have children. She was married to a robot. She made children with magic because she was married to a robot. HOM says, nevermind, she made up kids because she can’t have them, and bitches love babies, amirite?

She suddenly gets retconned into the comic book equivalent of the ~barren woman~ who kidnaps someone else’s kid because she just! wants! a baby!!!! Her infertility (which doesn’t exist) and her mental instability and her murderous tendencies are all linked.

Astonishing Member

it was badly written . There is no reason to think Wanda can’t have children. She was married to a robot. She made children with magic because she was married to a robot. HOM says, nevermind, she made up kids because she can’t have them, and bitches love babies, amirite?

She suddenly gets retconned into the comic book equivalent of the ~barren woman~ who kidnaps someone else’s kid because she just! wants! a baby!!!! Her infertility (which doesn’t exist) and her mental instability and her murderous tendencies are all linked.
    And that's fine I just disagree. HoM wasn't the problem it's what subsequent writers did with Wanda afterwards that was the problem you had writers trying to retcon away any type of wrongdoings from Wanda and lay it at the feet of Doom (Allan) you had writers try to have Wanda justify genocide and even question whether or not mutants even deserved to live (Remender) you had writers have Wanda act remorseful and regretful as well as her trying to fix her mistake (Hickman). What we need are for writers to actually get in the same page when it comes to Wanda and her decimation spell and how she feels about it and it's affect on an entire population of people.

baumblume

where is my Post