Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Isn’t Aaron having She-Hulk play dumb right now?

Him and Bendis are the only two writers I will actively avoid anything they write. I’ll drop a title like *snap*
    I stopped reading his run, so I couldn't tell you. I wasn't too into depressed She-Hulk though.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    Isn’t Aaron having She-Hulk play dumb right now?

Him and Bendis are the only two writers I will actively avoid anything they write. I’ll drop a title like *snap*
    No shehulk isn't dumb. I dropped around issue 25 it was actually pretty good before then. Shehulk doesn't use a lot of words because she doesn't feel they are neccesary but she thinks as smart as Jen.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know why but i feel cerebro wanda sensing a body similar to herself resurrected the same way legion did as soon as his body was made.
    I feel this too.

Since they no longer have the body and it seems almost certain Wanda will be back before the end of this, the attacker/s might get off lightly on the technicality that it's uncertain she was ever truly dead, especially if Wanda herself requests they not be prosecuted, which would probably go a longer way to change mutants' opinion of her than retconning responsibility for Decimation off to a fake Wanda.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

When would QS have been killed then, I never heard of this?

Also why would Wanda want to frame Magneto?

On the preview: Cool that Hope is not falling for Charles his BS an standing up against him. Though she still follows up on his request.
    Last edited by Master of Sound; 09-14-2021 at 01:51 AM.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Charles seems awfully eager to throw Erik under the bus. One would think a telepath of his experience wouldn't have much trouble scanning someone's recent memories even if they're trained to resist psychics, especially while they're unconscious, but he appears more interested in coaxing a confession out of him.

If he was trying to simply produce a scapegoat to get the Avengers off their backs or to conceal his own involvement, someone like Cortez seems like the more obvious choice. So I'm wondering if there's maybe a conspiracy among certain QC members to remove Erik for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

On the preview: Cool that Hope is not falling for Charles his BS an standing up against him. Though she still follows up on his request.
    It's just a random theory from someone on Twitter. Nothing really has confirmed him dying.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    She-Hulk also knew Wanda and was friends with her for a lot of years.
    They were more co-workers on friendly terms than friends, like most avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Plus, knowing Jason Aaron, they all got bit by spiders and are now having a spider man/totem make over event or some such nonsense.
    Isn't that what happened with the phoenix event?

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    They were more co-workers on friendly terms than friends, like most avengers.

Isn't that what happened with the phoenix event?
    Issues where Shulkie helped Wanda get through Vision being in a coma or them spending time with Wasp dressing up felt like more than co-workers on friendly terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Charles seems awfully eager to throw Erik under the bus. One would think a telepath of his experience wouldn't have much trouble scanning someone's recent memories even if they're trained to resist psychics, especially while they're unconscious, but he appears more interested in coaxing a confession out of him.

If he was trying to simply produce a scapegoat to get the Avengers off their backs or to conceal his own involvement, someone like Cortez seems like the more obvious choice. So I'm wondering if there's maybe a conspiracy among certain QC members to remove Erik for whatever reason.
    I don't think Xavier is using Erik as a scapegoat but more as a sacrifice to preserve Krakoa. If he has to give up Erik for the sake off all mutants and Krakoa, then it's a decision he's willing to make.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

We don’t see what she does on the next page, though. Perhaps she ends up saying she can’t do this.

Does this drop at midnight, or some hours after?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Does this drop at midnight, or some hours after?
    In my experience this **** never drops digitally until like 3

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    In my experience this **** never drops digitally until like 3
    Good to know. Thanks!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I don't think Xavier is using Erik as a scapegoat but more as a sacrifice to preserve Krakoa. If he has to give up Erik for the sake off all mutants and Krakoa, then it's a decision he's willing to make.
    Then it’s a scapegoat that will make him miss the real culprit. Clearly his partnership with Magneto is over, and the QC in its current form is over.

Will they even trust Charles with resurrections? Many he has to hand cerebro over to Ms. Frost!