Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
I see your point. For me, I am big on folks owning what they are, what they do, and what their intent on a particular action was. In the case of the critics of Wanda, they may have valid points regarding the depth of harm she has caused, but when I notice good, genuine and heroic acts by Wanda being downplayed, minimized or selectively ignored, that suggests to me that the critic may not be fully objective when it comes to Wanda. Recognizing that, I then recognize that I am attempting a discussion with a person who neither does not have all the facts, or doesn't want to know all the facts. Which would be their right not to, but I also have the right not to participate or fully engage with a poster that is not interested in positive AND negative facts. I then need my energy and opinions to be applied to a greater and more constructive good, not a one-sided conversation. Case in point, my earlier post of Wanda (page 24) sacrificing herself to save Rogue from being stabbed in Uncanny Avengers # 1. There is no acknowledgement of the heroics of that act by Wanda. Particularly an act with someone she was at the time, having serious beef with (Rogue). All I hear regarding that is "crickets." That tells me enough of what I need to know. It may not be all, but for me, it is enough.
Agreed With You.

It is like that, and for those of us who like Wanda it is very frustrating, Wanda has been trying for YEARS over and over again trying to amend the no more mutants, which how I said she has the letter of I am possessed and crazy it was not my fault lol, and still so she tries to help.

But it is more hate, but on the other hand I do not see that today those who have been possessed by Phoenix show remorse or revive hate, and heck one of them ended the life of an entire planet. x_X