Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Sylarmax View Post
    We will continue to blame Wanda for.
    something she doesn't have ?????? WTF.

She was possessed by an entity that she did not have much control over, she are insane and broken in her mental stability (crazy as a goat) and she was being manipulated like a puppet by Pietro.

If anyone is to blame for no more mutants, it is Doom Pietro and Magneto.

No problem .
    LOL
    Nah...FALSE!!! Pietro manipulated so many people in order to keep Drama Qeen Wanda safe, in House of m,You see his mission since they were young was to protect Wanda. As far as he is concerned he doesn’t matter as much as her. He was raised to always look after her and sees her as a better person. He admires Wanda for her strength. He loves her, and they are a family, the only family they had for a long time. Sometimes Pietro doesn’t think his actions through. He is a jump first, look second guy, so he will do or say something hurtful.In fact it was Pietro who first voiced his desire to join the Avengers in what would be caps kooky quartet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why is Wolverine there? Why is he everywhere? I'm mald.
    Oooh CoCo,

It’s bothering me as well…
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

baumblume

1625322827209.jpg
    Wanda and Magneto Lorna seems intent on making pietro even more miserable and quite frankly I’m tired of it. .don't have complete faith that this will turn out in Pietros favor. Because that's how it's been for a long time. But I hope things get better. Magneto regularly abused and berated his son. Eric did adont care about his son, but he cared more about mutant domination and Wanda . Wanda kills the Avengers not Pietro.I'm still salty that Wanda is considered by so many people an innocent cinnamon roll who needs to be protected but meanwhile Pietro is considered a villain who has never done a good thing in his life

baumblume

. 1625347745709.jpg
    'll be honest,Pietro has shown more compassion and care for others than W*nda ever has

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    This point is bad as well because she didn't target just mutants who might want to be just human she targeted all mutants and took the choice away from them.

If there are former mutants who are now human thanks to Wanda they wouldn't be on Krakoa now would they since they wanted to be normal. The mutants who are on Krakoa want their powers.

Magneto for better or for worse has always done what he has done for mutants and everyone knows that.

Pietro while also not being a mutant doesn't have anywhere near the level of power that Wanda has. He isn't that big of a threat to mutants.

Doom is not liked by mutants at all. Heck he has done things in this era that already have mutants mad at him, but he is a leader of his own nation. Declaring war on Doom is not exactly great PR for a new nation.
    We continue to ignore that Wanda was possessed by an entity and was insane?
    I insist she is not to blame, get over it.

Depends.

Will we continue to ride on the blame merry-go-round like personal accountability doesn't exist?
    Personal responsibility ends when you have no control of your actions, and you are possessed by an all powerful entity that in addition to all that makes you completely insane mentally.

Pass blank to remove all blame, if we go for that you how Scott or Jean should be executed right?
    and unlike Wanda (who, even though she was insane, did not intend to murder) one killed Xavier in cold blood, and jean committed a complete genocide.

Personal responsibility ends when you have no control of your actions, and you are possessed by an all powerful entity that in addition to all that makes you completely insane mentally.

Pass blank to remove all blame, if we go for that you how Scott or Jean should be executed right?
    and unlike Wanda (who, even though she was insane, did not intend to murder) one killed Xavier in cold blood, and jean committed a complete genocide.
    I love the classical "it was not me, it was the Phoenix" excuse for genocide!

Yes, yes because both Scott and Jean wanted the Phoenix and actively sought it out even going so far as to work with a known liar to get it and for completely self serving means mind you.

Yes, yes very good comparison. What's that saying about playing with fire?

Now if Doom dragged her by the cape and literally tossed her into a well of the life force juice then you'd have a point, but it didn't quite happen like that.

Time to move on to excuse #69.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Incredible Member

Yes, yes because both Scott and Jean wanted the Phoenix and actively sought it out even going so far as to work with a known liar to get it and for completely self serving means mind you.

Yes, yes very good comparison. What's that saying about playing with fire?

Now if Doom dragged her by the cape and literally tossed her into a well of the life force juice then you'd have a point, but it didn't quite happen like that.

Time to move on to excuse #69.
    to be fair scott did want the phoenix, just not for himself but for a teenager who would have lost control if she got it

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    to be fair scott did want the phoenix, just not for himself but for a teenager who would have lost control if she got it
    But he didn't want it for himself and that's the point. He knew it wasn't his place. He didn't summon, conjure or DM it to come to Earth and bond with Hope either.

That was the fire chickens choice to make for better or worse.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

But he didn't want it for himself and that's the point. He knew it wasn't his place. He didn't summon, conjure or DM it to come to Earth and bond with Hope either.

That was the fire chickens choice to make for better or worse.
    Bad very very Bad lol

Excuses are excuses, besides Scott knew the background, if someone like Jean had Poseidon problems with PF, which made him think someone as weak and incompetent as Hope would do better????... Excuses. And more excuses.

Wanda did not know that the entity was going to drive her crazy or anything like that, sorry.

PS: the Phoenix thing in Avvsx did not end in a tragedy and a new genocide thanks to Wanda.

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Exactly this. The full fledged discussion of the parallels between Wanda, Scott and Jean when it comes to the dark events they are most known for is a conversation Marvel should have had, and addressed publicly a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by maximoffimpact View Post
    Exactly this. The full fledged discussion of the parallels between Wanda, Scott and Jean when it comes to the dark events they are most known for is a conversation Marvel should have had, and addressed publicly a long time ago.
    Exactly, all this is summed up with the extremist fans of the xmen in we are going to demonize Wanda ..... when in the own ranks of the xmen they have committed more atrocious things.

But how will you see they are also experts in excusing them or looking the other way, but with Wanda that is not valid, despite the fact that they have already created several events to clean up what she did.

Spectacular Member maximoffimpact's Avatar

Exactly, all this is summed up with the extremist fans of the xmen in we are going to demonize Wanda ..... when in the own ranks of the xmen they have committed more atrocious things.

But how will you see they are also experts in excusing them or looking the other way, but with Wanda that is not valid, despite the fact that they have already created several events to clean up what she did.
    I see your point. For me, I am big on folks owning what they are, what they do, and what their intent on a particular action was. In the case of the critics of Wanda, they may have valid points regarding the depth of harm she has caused, but when I notice good, genuine and heroic acts by Wanda being downplayed, minimized or selectively ignored, that suggests to me that the critic may not be fully objective when it comes to Wanda. Recognizing that, I then recognize that I am attempting a discussion with a person who neither does not have all the facts, or doesn't want to know all the facts. Which would be their right not to, but I also have the right not to participate or fully engage with a poster that is not interested in positive AND negative facts. I then need my energy and opinions to be applied to a greater and more constructive good, not a one-sided conversation. Case in point, my earlier post of Wanda (page 24) sacrificing herself to save Rogue from being stabbed in Uncanny Avengers # 1. There is no acknowledgement of the heroics of that act by Wanda. Particularly an act with someone she was at the time, having serious beef with (Rogue). All I hear regarding that is "crickets." That tells me enough of what I need to know. It may not be all, but for me, it is enough.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    . 1625347745709.jpg
    'll be honest,Pietro has shown more compassion and care for others than W*nda ever has
    And all she ever does is treat him as a quasi-incestuous sociopath. He need to pull a Flash and go visit a reality where he can hang out with Anya