Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Where is Rogue? We know she was at the gala. Why isn't she there to act as an intercessory between the X-Men and the Avengers? Both Janet and Steve highly respect Rogue.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Where is Rogue? We know she was at the gala. Why isn't she there to act as an intercessory between the X-Men and the Avengers? Both Janet and Steve highly respect Rogue.
    Rogue and Mags haven't interacted since AXIS. Give it up.
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

She probably was sent to the same room where they placed Rachel during AvX.

I guess that's what Logan is there for?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess that's what Logan is there for?
    The guy who used Magneto's helmet as "piss bucket"? Pardon the pun, but I think Logan would only piss Mags off. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    is this a weekly series? If so, will Werneck draw them all?
    Apparently this issue doesn't come out until September 15th. Marvel wants us to "pre-order the issue today!"

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Why are there only four Avengers? Where is the regular team?
    The others couldn't be bothered...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Her left arm ends where the wing is covering it. I'm curious if that is representing something that happens in the comic or an error in the art. With her right arm hidden and her lower legs covered by her cloak, it's hard to tell.

Like the issue three Vega variant cover, wings seem to be sprouting from Wanda herself. It does make me think that this relates to something that has or will happen to Wanda since we have two instances with very similar themes to them.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    The guy who used Magneto's helmet as "piss bucket"? Pardon the pun, but I think Logan would only piss Mags off.
    Magneto should just find the murderer, deal with them and pay Logan in kind I wish but heīs too dignified to pay him back that way and he canīt take his adamantium out again, Logan wonīt let him hear the end of it for the next decade with his crying but he definitely needs to get back to his asteroid, if marvel wants to take him back to his 90īs self lest bring it all of it back.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post
    Her left arm ends where the wing is covering it. I'm curious if that is representing something that happens in the comic or an error in the art. With her right arm hidden and her lower legs covered by her cloak, it's hard to tell.
    Like the issue three Vega variant cover, wings seem to be sprouting from Wanda herself. It does make me think that this relates to something that has or will happen to Wanda since we have two instances with very similar themes to them.
    This looks like her cover with the Owls, like sheīs having some sort of transformation.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-19-2021 at 12:16 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WinterCoyote View Post

I think it’s deliberate. Beautiful image.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Why are there only four Avengers? Where is the regular team?
    My thoughts exactly, why would an under strength Avengers team go and confront Magneto.
    I know these Avengers are no doubt personally the closest to Wanda but without Thor, the Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) and Phoenix Echo they are kidding themselves.
    Not to mention Wonder Man and Doctor Voodoo, like seriously if you are going to write about the Scarlet Witch and feature the Avengers get it right.
    Same goes for the new X-Men team, where is Rogue and Sunfire, two characters who were on the original and the best Uncanny Avengers team.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 08-19-2021 at 12:26 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Rogue and Mags haven't interacted since AXIS. Give it up.
    thats not true. They interacted in MMX

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Magneto should just find the murderer, deal with them and pay Logan in kind :p I wish but heīs too dignified to pay him back that way and he canīt take his adamantium out again, Logan wonīt let him hear the end of it for the next decade with his crying but he definitely needs to get back to his asteroid, if marvel wants to take him back to his 90īs self lest bring it all of it back. ;)
    I think you're right: he really needs to spend some vacations with the Arakki to work out his core. :D

After reading #1, do you have a good feeling about this mini?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    My thoughts exactly, why would an under strength Avengers team go and confront Magneto.
    I know these Avengers are no doubt personally the closest to Wanda but without Thor, the Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) and Phoenix Echo they are kidding themselves.
    Not to mention Wonder Man and Doctor Voodoo, like seriously if you are going to write about the Scarlet Witch and feature the Avengers get it right.
    Same goes for the new X-Men team, where is Rogue and Sunfire, two characters who were on the original and the best Uncanny Avengers team.
    I think they are the closest Avengers to Wanda and went to Krakoa for her funeral but they saw Magneto and decided to attack him. Not sure whatīs he doing free and out of coma but I guess he wakes up at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Grinning Soul View Post
    I think you're right: he really needs to spend some vacations with the Arakki to work out his core.
    Definitely if Apocalypse was still on Krakoa, he would scold Magneto for his weakness, ToM looks like lest all scold magneto day anyway and provoke him into a fight just to make him train harder and I expect the same from Isca.

After reading #1, do you have a good feeling about this mini?
    I think I am going to like it as a Wanda story and totally hate it as a Magneto story. I like the images and ideas around Wanda and I am almost sure this will end with some kind of catharsis between Wanda and Krakoa and possibly also the same Quiet Council that right now is rejecting her ressurrection but itīs very possible Wanda will be back with magic.

Magneto, on the other hand, is pretty much being sent under the bus on a narrative sense and his characterization is just in the ground. I hope Inferno is more kind to his character or I will just skip the next few months and see where he ends post Inferno. I will hate if he just becomes an adversary to the X-men again but after this it may be best for him to go and do his own thing for a while and itīs so sad because Planet Size ended on such a high note for him and the X-men alliance.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 08-19-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    This looks like her cover with the Owls, like sheīs having some sort of transformation.
    Yes, the "cover with the Owls" is the Vega variant I mentioned.

I need the name drops of the mutants in the background