Dark Hold Wasp
    Defenders #4
    Moon Knight #5
    Black Widow #13
    Captain Marvel #34
    Strange Academy #13
    Spider-Woman #17
    Daredevil #36
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Welp, Kate Bishop doesn't have hip holes anymore and she's getting a new book in time to promote the Disney+ show instead of OG!Hawkeye, but here's a variant cover of her in a one-piece swimsuit .

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think it might get added later. IIRC that is what happened with issue #17. It wasn't listed at first for August but then I recall seeing it pop up on the Diamond Previews site sometime later.
    Wasn't there a rumour that it may have been canceled, I sure hope not, but I remember reading that somewhere.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Wasn't there a rumour that it may have been canceled, I sure hope not, but I remember reading that somewhere.
    I haven't seen any rumors. Diamond still has them in the top 100 as for June at #55 for issue #15
    I haven't come across July data yet

I do see a discrepancy with what the independent site Comichron has posted for June. They have a ranking of 78th with est. sales of 36,137. But we have to remember that DC dropped Diamond last year so Comichron includes the DC data. Pretty soon Marvel will be switching over to Penguin / Random House
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 08-20-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

All I'm getting...
    Inferno 03
    Black Panther 01
    S.W.O.R.D. 10
    Hellions 17
    New Mutants 23
    X-Men 05
    Marauders 26
    Excalibur 25
    Daredevil 36
    Strange Academy 13
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-21-2021 at 06:35 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Avengers #50,
    S.W.O.R.D. #10,
    Hellions #17,
    Trial of Magneto #4,
    Phoenix Song: Echo #2,
    Inferno # 3.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member

Defenders #4 (of 5)
    The Marvels #7
    Fantastic Four #38
    Symbiote Spider-Man: Crossroads #5 (Of 5)
    Atlantis Attacks: The Original Epic TPB

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Daredevil is all for me, and since that's the last issue, unless it gets relaunched next month, I'll be officially down to zero Marvel books. I seriously can't remember a time in my entire life reading comics where that was the case, but here we are I guess.

I wanted to grab the first issue of Moon Knight to try it out, but every comic shop around me is completely sold out. Good news there for Marvel hopefully.
    Speculators are hilarious. Little do they know MK's had about 47 series over the years - most of which weren't all that successful - and those 10 copies they picked up will be littering bargain bins in a year or so.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

FANTASTIC FOUR #683 (I look forward to seeing Slott's handling of The Lawyering She-Hulk.)
    FANTASTIC FOUR ANNIVERSARY TRIBUTE #1 (What can I say? I'm an FF fanatic.)
    FANTASTIC FOUR: LIFE STORY #5 (It wasn't quite what I hoped, but looking at it, I really can't think of a better way to truly handle 10 years worth of life in a single issue.)
    THE THING #1 (Did you see the part where I said FF fanatic?)
    THE MARVELS #7 (Looking like a good story, possibly big, but something standing on its own.)
    ETERNALS #7 (Who's this "Thanos"? I need to google him. )
    HAWKEYE: KATE BISHOP #1 (Pizza Dog FTW!)
    DEATH OF DOCTOR STRANGE #3 (People who believe Strange's really dead are filing to get money from that Nigerian Prince who sent that e-mail.)
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Speculators are hilarious. Little do they know MK's had about 47 series over the years - most of which weren't all that successful - and those 10 copies they picked up will be littering bargain bins in a year or so.
    Hey there, I meant to ask you an OT question about your signature. Is August 2009 when you originally created your account here on the boards? I know I was around when Mark Waid was fired from the Fantastic Four by Bill Jemas and the boards crashed. Is there anyway to find out when your original account was created?

Getting: Avengers#50, Hulk, Amazing spiderman#79-80(for Kraven), Black panther, Sword#10(for cable).
    Maybe: Thing, X-force killshot, Genis-vell marvel tales.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Hey there, I meant to ask you an OT question about your signature. Is August 2009 when you originally created your account here on the boards? I know I was around when Mark Waid was fired from the Fantastic Four by Bill Jemas and the boards crashed. Is there anyway to find out when your original account was created?
    That blurb in my signature is indeed my original join date and post count. I copy/pasted on a whim the day before the boards rebooted, but I don't know that there's anywhere to find that info now. Might be a good question for an admin; if such a thing's possible they would know. Sorry that's probably not too helpful... :-/
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

SWORD #10
    Hellions #17
    Inferno #3
    The Marvels #7
    Black Panther: Legends #2
    Black Panther #1
    ToM #4
    X-Force #25
    X-Men #5
    Marauders #26
    X-Men Legends #9

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    That blurb in my signature is indeed my original join date and post count. I copy/pasted on a whim the day before the boards rebooted, but I don't know that there's anywhere to find that info now. Might be a good question for an admin; if such a thing's possible they would know. Sorry that's probably not too helpful... :-/
    Try looking up comicbookresources.com on the Wayback Machine. Go a version of the site from just prior to the crash (March 2014?), navigate to the forum, and maybe some old threads would be accessible? Might be able to get users post counts from shortly before the crash that way.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman